Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm sure she still experiences fatigue like every other mage.
Neither is Gilad. Do you see people complaining about him?

[/QUOTE]
Gilad isn't really a character, that's the difference. Gilad is a guild master and intentionally designed to be stupidly strong. He's a plot device, like Makarov. Your day to day stories and conflicts belong to the normal mages, Gilad only acts when the RP requires some fancy 'wow' moment or a way of solidifying the strength of an enemy. So to compare a proper character to Gilad isn't right.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, that makes sense too.
Also, I've noticed that people are pulling out their last-ditch efforts to win these tournaments. Aren't you supposed to use those only when, like, your life is in danger? :o

[/QUOTE]
I dunno Chris and Kelica's match was pretty much to the death :P

You guys are epic. I woke up to 300 plus posts! :D And of course.. I didn't read all of them. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~#################~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@boynextdoor1409; There's always one and only one truth.

"Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu..." (????????!)

7wjqjCp6XOoVO.gif

Metaphysics said:

Name: Raa

"Umm...hi?"

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):Human

Height:5'9

Weight:200

Guild and Guild Mark Location: None

Appearance:

images

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): Unranked

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):Shift Magic

Shift Magic allows Raa to alter the states of matter and shapes of things that Raa is touching or near.

Spells: Solid Shift, Liquid Shift, Gas Shift - Shifts the state into whatever is chosen.

Shape Shift - Alters the structure of things

Personality: Raa is somewhat cryptic and annoying to deal with with Raa's constant use of tortured puns, bad jokes and dark humor. Raa doesn't get along with most folk because he often has to fight other people because he keeps getting caught in very fishy situations.

Bio: Raa is a wanderer that specializes in constructions and repairs. Known to others as the Dark Man or That Guy, Raa is often talked about as having horrible luck and despite shying away from combat Raa still get's caught in full blown battles and ends up being the one fixing everything.

Dramatic entrances

'humor'

Dislikes: Sand

Dolphins

Coffee

Skills: Fishing

Storytelling

giving people aneurysms

annoying people

Other: Raa's clothing is armored internally.

He needs to be ranked, otherwise accepted.

Metaphysics said:

Name: Raa

"Umm...hi?"

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):Human

Height:5'9

Weight:200

Guild and Guild Mark Location: None

Appearance:

images

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): Unranked

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):Shift Magic

Shift Magic allows Raa to alter the states of matter and shapes of things that Raa is touching or near.

Spells: Solid Shift, Liquid Shift, Gas Shift - Shifts the state into whatever is chosen.

Shape Shift - Alters the structure of things

Personality: Raa is somewhat cryptic and annoying to deal with with Raa's constant use of tortured puns, bad jokes and dark humor. Raa doesn't get along with most folk because he often has to fight other people because he keeps getting caught in very fishy situations.

Bio: Raa is a wanderer that specializes in constructions and repairs. Known to others as the Dark Man or That Guy, Raa is often talked about as having horrible luck and despite shying away from combat Raa still get's caught in full blown battles and ends up being the one fixing everything.

Dramatic entrances

'humor'

Dislikes: Sand

Dolphins

Coffee

Skills: Fishing

Storytelling

giving people aneurysms

annoying people

Other: Raa's clothing is armored internally.

I feel like raa and Kim would get along with all the puns and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back