Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm saying it makes for a tricky counter. As overpowered as it may be, I like it because it's creative.

[/QUOTE]
That's my point proven^^, it's overpowered.

I'll admit it's creative, but it's overpowered.

It actually doesn't, going by what I said and panda agreed to. Basically from what I gather you have 100% magic, only 10% flux is generated at best, Kim gets maybe 5% of that in total. She can use too much just like everyone else and grow tired, and physical based magic would obviously not count as it is physical a produces minimal magic and thereby even further minimal flux.

It's not actually overpowered at all, and easily beatable if one thinks about it. All you'd really have to do is continously spam magic until she passes out from over absorbing flux or beat her silly with physical based attacks.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And the ability to negate magic completely isn't?

[/QUOTE]
The difference with that and Kim is Gilad is rarely used in combat and is only put in combat as a last ditch effort when shit hits the fan hard.

Mitchs98 said:
It actually doesn't, going by what I said and panda agreed to. Basically from what I gather you have 100% magic, only 10% flux is generated at best, Kim gets maybe 5% of that in total. She can use too much just like everyone else and grow tired, and physical based magic would obviously not count as it is physical a produces minimal magic and thereby even further minimal flux.
It's not actually overpowered at all, and easily beatable if one thinks about it. All you'd really have to do is continously spam magic until she passes out from over absorbing flux or beat her silly with physical based attacks.
Oh. Well... everything's solved. :v

Mitchs98 said:
The difference with that and Kim is Gilad is rarely used in combat and is only put in combat as a last ditch effort when shit hits the fan hard.
Oh. I see. :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And the ability to negate magic completely isn't?

[/QUOTE]
If it was on anyone other than the Second Wizard Saint and Sabertooth Guildmaster, yes.

Gilad is mainly a plot enhancer anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

LeSoraAmari said:
If it was on anyone other than the Second Wizard Saint and Sabertooth Guildmaster, yes.
Gilad is mainly a plot enhancer anyway, so it really doesn't matter.
Well, that makes sense too.

Also, I've noticed that people are pulling out their last-ditch efforts to win these tournaments. Aren't you supposed to use those only when, like, your life is in danger? :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, that makes sense too.
Also, I've noticed that people are pulling out their last-ditch efforts to win these tournaments. Aren't you supposed to use those only when, like, your life is in danger? :o

[/QUOTE]
The crystals recharge within 30 minutes of exposure to direct sunlight so it's not that big of a loss. it's just that he won't be able to use them in his match against Kim to activate his really powerful spells.

Drakerus said:
Gilad just hates him xD . Ren is useless if he's taken out quickly. Everything he does takes time other than his cards.
What if he wrote a giant sigil on the ground in the middle of a field 0:

Mitchs98 said:
What if he wrote a giant sigil on the ground in the middle of a field 0:
He could do things like stopping time in that area or creating a massive pillar of energy to devastate the enemy but it'd take like half an hour to draw by himself. That's why he's great for trap setups xD . I made it so he's more useful when everyone is fighting together and the enemy doesn't pay too much attention to him.

Are you guys able to watch linked videos on mobile? I'want to use one to describe Ren's last spell. He'll take exactly four posts to complete the sigil and activate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back