Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]She can't harvest raw magical power. Only the byproduct. As long as the mage doesn't use magic, Kim doesn't have a source of power. She's beatable, just not easily.

[/QUOTE]
That's the thing, mages aren't going to fight without using their magic. So really the victor would be Kim.

Plus there are the magic particles in the air that give mages their power. So with the whole 'her gaining power with magic being involved' she had an infinite source of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
So basically, where there is magic Kim has more power? So technically with her flux she can just beat any mage she comes to fight? Purely because with this theory of the flux, her resources are limitless?
in a sense yes, but isn't there infinite magic? Flux is just another one of the those forces, how Kim gets flux in to her is the same way that normal mages gain magic. She just can't absorb flux while she's in full.

purplepanda288 said:
in a sense yes, but isn't there infinite magic? Flux is just another one of the those forces, how Kim gets flux in to her is the same way that normal mages gain magic. She just can't absorb flux while she's in full.
Well, yes. But if Kim is gaining even more power from the magic of other mages, then technically they wouldn't stand a chance.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Exactly.

[/QUOTE]
Thats not exactly fair.

I think that the amount flux created from using magic is only a fraction of the magical energy used anyways so Kim would gain very little from what the opponent used. That's just what I thought.

In theory, you could spam magic to negate Kim spamming flux.

Or, you could be an idiot like Ren and sever her connection to flux.

Mitchs98 said:
Is Kim essentially unbeatable or 0:..?...
I'm sure she still experiences fatigue like every other mage.

LeSoraAmari said:
Well, yes. But if Kim is gaining even more power from the magic of other mages, then technically they wouldn't stand a chance.
Thats not exactly fair.
Neither is Gilad. Do you see people complaining about him?

Drakerus said:
I think that the amount flux created from using magic is only a fraction of the magical energy used anyways so Kim would gain very little from what the opponent used. That's just what I thought.
Thank you for bringing up some thing that I forgot to say

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm sure she still experiences fatigue like every other mage.
Neither is Gilad. Do you see people complaining about him?

[/QUOTE]
Gilad is the Second Wizard Saint and a Guild Master. Not an A-Class Mage.

Drakerus said:
In theory, you could spam magic to negate Kim spamming flux.

Or, you could be an idiot like Ren and sever her connection to flux.
This makes more sense now. :P

LeSoraAmari said:
Gilad is the second wizard Saint and a guild master. Not an A-Class Mage.
That doesn't exactly matter. Not when you can find your way around magic so easily.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm sure she still experiences fatigue like every other mage.

[/QUOTE]
She does have random faint spells, and she runs out of flux

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That doesn't exactly matter.

[/QUOTE]
Of course it does. Gilad isn't unbeatable, he's just a shit ton stronger than anyone in the roleplay. With logical reason.

LeSoraAmari said:
Of course it does. Gilad isn't unbeatable, he's just a shit ton stronger than anyone in the roleplay. With logical reason.
Didn't Colt himself say he made Gilad so that literally nothing could find a way past him?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Didn't Colt himself say he made Gilad so that literally nothing could find a way past him?

[/QUOTE]
He did, but he also said that he wouldn't be beatable by anyone in the roleplay unless Mitch made an NPC in order to do so. So he isn't unbeatable.

Kim is basically a slayer in a nutshell, but doesn't get as much of a boost from magic, but gets a very small boost from all magic and she can be overwhelmed by or run out of flux, from what I understand? ^-^

LeSoraAmari said:
He did, but he also said that he wouldn't be beatable by anyone in the roleplay unless Mitch made an NPC in order to do so. So he isn't unbeatable.
I suppose so... either way, Kim's magic kicks ass.

Mitchs98 said:
Kim is basically a slayer in a nutshell, but doesn't get as much of a boost from magic, but gets a very small boost from all magic and she can be overwhelmed by or run out of flux, from what I understand? ^-^
The difference is, if a Slayer is cut off from their magic source they don't run the risk of killing thousands of people. So no, she's not a slayer.

Mitchs98 said:
Flux slayer had a nice ring to it xD

And yes, I also have to point out the only reason why only the area around the tournament was effected was because there are mages that are using magic as well as massive script barriers using magic

Kyuubey said:
The difference is, if a Slayer is cut off from their magic source they don't run the risk of killing thousands of people. So no, she's not a slayer.
Well, yeah. But. Other than that, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back