Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No one ever knows where she is. Wait... is she a physics breaker like Alfie? :o

[/QUOTE]
She's in the tournament stands yo, where else would she bee 0:. And no. I meant she would literally eat the entire town by what I said earlier. xD

Mitchs98 said:
She's in the tournament stands yo, where else would she bee 0:. And no. I meant she would literally eat the entire town by what I said earlier. xD

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I changed it.

[/QUOTE]
Clarify the type of poison, what it does, and how long it does it. Also add drawbacks to the Yin-Yang thing and you're good.

purplepanda288 said:
Doesn't she get ill of she eats the wrong type of magic?
Magic? Wat. She isn't a slayer. She eats solid materials of any kind and forms them into shit. Think Wapol from One Piece, but better. xD

I'mma stall playing Sabrina till the end of the tourney. I mean she's in hosp bandaged from head to tail, literally

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Strong as he was, Gilad might not have been able to handle the flux either. Actually, with Gilad probably being the strongest, he might be affected the worst. Even if you wanted to intervene, any excuse you could come up with would be invalidated.

[/QUOTE]
Mavis would've, she is an ethereal body.

Speaking of, I'll probably only bring Mavis in when something dire goes down~

And I'll work on my post for Masaki shortly, Hibiki and Maya will Have to wait so @HuorSpinks dont feel like you need to wait for me to post :3

LeSoraAmari said:

And I'll work on my post for Masaki shortly, Hibiki and Maya will Have to wait so @HuorSpinks dont feel like you need to wait for me to post :3
You missed an opportunity to bring her in, xD

I'm waiting on @HuorSpinks so don't worry. We just made it so Maya wasn't there at the shop, so you don't need to post for her until you're ready to, she's just in limbo. And I'm waiting to post for Lyra after the walking dead tonight. ~

@LeSoraAmari

LeSoraAmari said:

You can go ahead and bring her in during my arc, but I'm telling you now that she won't be able to do much. :3

@Mitchs98

She ate a chair and discovered her magic, what, How ,WHY?!

I mean really did she do this? > " Hm I need more fiber in my diet." She looked over the the chair. " Might as well!" She started to eat the chair.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You can go ahead and bring her in during my arc, but I'm telling you now that she won't be able to do much. :3

[/QUOTE]
Take note that I left half of Mavis' magic off of the CS to stop people from screaming at me :3 but yeah sure, I should probably bring her in soon though. Someone cause massive beef please lmao

Kyuubey said:
I'm waiting on @HuorSpinks so don't worry. We just made it so Maya wasn't there at the shop, so you don't need to post for her until you're ready to, she's just in limbo. And I'm waiting to post for Lyra after the walking dead tonight. ~
@LeSoraAmari
Ah okay, goodie~

purplepanda288 said:
@Mitchs98
She ate a chair and discovered her magic, what, How ,WHY?!

I mean really did she do this? > " Hm I need more fiber in my diet." She looked over the the chair. " Might as well!" She started to eat the chair.
This is Fairy Tail son, of course that's how it went down.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]BOY I WAS ABOUT TA SLAP THA STUPID OUTTA YOU

[/QUOTE]
You could try.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Thanks. Btw, how should I incorperate myself into the story?

[/QUOTE]
Everyone is in Magnolia somewhere, currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back