Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
He can still balance out the flux like you did in the post. it's just that I want Ren and Kim to escape the null field on their own so i don't have to delete my post. Boy this is confusing.
Wait here and I'll get things sorted out, k'?

purplepanda288 said:
Just stop the flux
K'.

Mitchs98 said:
@Yaoke Saint You're free to be in Grimorie Heart, however plot wise they won't really be doing anything for a while. Though you can still play her, she won't really be doing anything major nor interacting with members of her guild unless @Mr Swiftshots decides to play theirs or @Whale . @ScarlettRose16 seems to of dissapeared.
Oh. Well, can I have her as part of no guild at the moment? And when will you start accepting Fairy Tail Members again?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Oh. Well, can I have her as part of no guild at the moment? And when will you start accepting Fairy Tail Members again?

[/QUOTE]
Guild-less is fine, though Sabertooth really needs more members, they also need an S Class. I won't be accepting FT members until Sabertooth gets several more members and Lamia Scale a few as well. I'll be making a interest check afted the tournament as well.

Mitchs98 said:
Guild-less is fine, though Sabertooth really needs more members, they also need an S Class. I won't be accepting FT members until Sabertooth gets several more members and Lamia Scale a few as well. I'll be making a interest check afted the tournament as well.
Coud I be the S-Class sabertooth?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Coud I be the S-Class sabertooth?

[/QUOTE]
If you want to, sure. You'll have to edit your character appropriately though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]K, like how?

[/QUOTE]
Bio for one. I'd reccommend scaling her magic appropriately, or at-least fleshing it out more for an S-Class.

Time's like this I'm debating between ruining everyone's fun or just sitting back and letting them handle it. I'll just have to handwave some excuse for why Gilad didn't intervene, although if it gets too out of hand my excuse wont be valid.

Colt556 said:
Time's like this I'm debating between ruining everyone's fun or just sitting back and letting them handle it. I'll just have to handwave some excuse for why Gilad didn't intervene, although if it gets too out of hand my excuse wont be valid.
Strong as he was, Gilad might not have been able to handle the flux either. Actually, with Gilad probably being the strongest, he might be affected the worst. Even if you wanted to intervene, any excuse you could come up with would be invalidated.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Strong as he was, Gilad might not have been able to handle the flux either. Actually, with Gilad probably being the strongest, he might be affected the worst. Even if you wanted to intervene, any excuse you could come up with would be invalidated.

[/QUOTE]
I just completely realized some thing, I've made a doomsday character.

Lets just say never piss off Ferra or break her mind somehow. Entire towns could be lost. I mean this as seriously as possible ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
Lets just say never piss off Ferra or break her mind somehow. Entire towns could be lost. I mean this as seriously as possible ^-^
There's not much interaction for anyone to break her mind with. :/

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]There's not much interaction for anyone to break her mind with. :/

[/QUOTE]
That's cause no one interacts with her ;-;.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I know. Kim can be a disaster.

[/QUOTE]
I should make a arc where little Kim is kidnapped and put away so she can't adsorb any flux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back