Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Well..I mean..Alfie can teleport? He could if did that, xD
Why not fly in on a magical pink trapeze? Or better yet, teleport right before you hit the barrier to make it look like you flew through it? :o

Drakerus said:
But I'm a fwuffy dog ;-;
OUT! I don't need you shedding all over my covers. Mitch has bad allergies! Lots of animal hair probably won't help. >:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
OUT! I don't need you shedding all over my covers. Mitch has bad allergies! Lots of animal hair probably won't help. >:(
e325d2de6acddc3b5a2230c76b1e4e77.jpg

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Instead of transforming every bit of taint into raw energy, he made it so that it's 50% taint and 50% raw energy.

[/QUOTE]
I half want to make Kim teleport Ailfe back to his seat

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Instead of transforming every bit of taint into raw energy, he made it so that it's 50% taint and 50% raw energy.

[/QUOTE]
I meant breaking the null field :P .

purplepanda288 said:
I half want to make Kim teleport Ailfe back to his seat
She might find it a little difficult. :P

Drakerus said:
I meant breaking the null field :P .
Well, by doing what he did, the field was at least weakened. If I had left the post as it was originally, there would be no field at all because there'd be no taint. So.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]She might find it a little difficult. :P
Well, by doing what he did, the field was at least weakened. If I had left the post as it was originally, there would be no field at all because there'd be no taint. So.

[/QUOTE]
The taint is covering the field. The actual barrier is its own separate thing that Ren's sigil is generating which cuts off Kim's connection to the flux.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
The taint is covering the field. The actual barrier is its own separate thing that Ren's sigil is generating which cuts off Kim's connection to the flux.
Oh. Then is there really any need for Alfie to do anything but stop the mutant flux?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh. Then is there really any need for Alfie to do anything but stop the mutant flux?

[/QUOTE]
He can still balance out the flux like you did in the post. it's just that I want Ren and Kim to escape the null field on their own so i don't have to delete my post. Boy this is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back