Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I was gunna post for Alicia..not much she can do other than what Ophelia did, xD .
Maybe she can reply to Ophelia before the taint kicks in and then she can flop on the benches? :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Maybe she can reply to Ophelia before the taint kicks in and then she can flop on the benches? :o

[/QUOTE]
I planned on it :0

Actually the field doesn't block anything physically. Kim could literally walk outside the field xD . This turn of events sounds more fun though...

Last edited by a moderator:
It blocks magical related things. The taint wouldn't be able to come from the inside, was my point. Kim can do whatever she wants, she'll lose doe :P

Mitchs98 said:
It blocks magical related things. The taint wouldn't be able to come from the inside, was my point. Kim can do whatever she wants, she'll lose doe :P
It's just that I'd assume she'd have control again once she steps outside the field since the effect only applies to whatever's inside the sigil.

Drakerus said:
It's just that I'd assume she'd have control again once she steps outside the field since the effect only applies to whatever's inside the sigil.
...Oh. you were referring to your barrier. I meant the tournament barrier.

Drakerus said:
I think he's talking about the barrier around the fight. ~ Not the one you put up.

Could be wrong though!

Mitchs98 said:
...Oh. you were referring to your barrier. I meant the tournament barrier.
Hooray for misinterpretation!

Do you wanna go with the taint disaster or just fix things the 'easy' way?

Drakerus said:
she dosnt know that she can cross the barrier that Ren put up :P

Drakerus said:
Hooray for misinterpretation!
Do you wanna go with the taint disaster or just fix things the 'easy' way?
I'm going to need you to get with the program, okay? Sheesh. SHEESHHHHHH! C:

purplepanda288 said:
she dosnt know that she can cross the barrier that Ren put up :P
That's why I might have him tell her. He kind of doesn't wanna have a battle to the death. he's a nice guy, ya know?

Kyuubey said:
Some of us are just trying to enjoy milkshakes without you all destroying Magnolia.
Too bad this is fairy tail we're tlaking about.

Ok I'll go along with the disaster just to ruin the date.

Drakerus said:
Too bad this is fairy tail we're tlaking about.
Ok I'll go along with the disaster just to ruin the date.
If they want to make Sora look like more of a hero that's fine. We don't all wear capes. ;D

And it's already been ruined by Valken, Millie, and the soon to be arriving Clair and Unknown. Your threat means nothing.

Kyuubey said:
If they want to make Sora look like more of a hero that's fine. We don't all wear capes. ;D
And it's already been ruined by Valken, Millie, and the soon to be arriving Clair and Unknown. Your threat means nothing.
I'm afraid Alfie's already taken the position of 'hero' in this situation. >:c

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm afraid Alfie's already taken the position of 'hero' in this situation. >:c

[/QUOTE]
I'm afraid you don't know exactly what I'm referring to. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back