Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@HuorSpinks

When @Kayzo does respond, I was thinking of having Valken and Millie run into them in the milkshop. Might that be alright? I figured Valken would want to check on Lysander and cheer him up from his match (considering he also lost, to Millie's boobs no less. At least Lysander's defeat was admirable xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
When @Kayzo does respond, I was thinking of having Valken and Millie run into them in the milkshop. Might that be alright? I figured Valken would want to check on Lysander and cheer him up from his match (considering he also lost, to Millie's boobs no less. At least Lysander's defeat was admirable xD
I don't mind if Huor doesn't mind. ~

Festival Arc: Day Three competitions

Thumb Wrestling

Pokey Tournament

Chinese burns Contest

Scissors, paper, rock Death Match

Arm Wrestling Challenge

@Mitchs98

@Genon

Good Game, Well Played. You usually say it after a good match in gaming, as a compliment, Only I'm using it in a sarcastic manner because I'm mean

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
Sure, I don't mind. Valken's fun.

I'll get a post up for you before I go to bed, Genon.

Also, all this loli-gossip about Gilad.. I should pay attention for a while.

Drakerus said:
It's very rare that gg has real meaning xD
league/dota/counter strike all pretty toxic, Starcraft/rts has an older generation so gg actually means that. Plus people are pretty happy/supportive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back