Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
Kim's smile returned, Ren was drawing a sigil in the air with his wand. She let the whip go, as it fell it turned into purple glowing butterflies. " Taint infusion." The amethyst colored butterflies zoomed at Ren, each attached to the wand covering the object with purple taint." If I was you dear would let go of that wand." If Ren kept keeps hold that now useless wand he would start feeling the effects of magic depletion. Kim made a circle motion with her two index fingers. "Flux Barrier." A magic circle appeared where he stepped, before he could react the barrier sprung up and trapped him. The small lights passed through the defensive wall and started to drain the strength out his body.
>_>

The barrier is a bit much in my opinion.

(sits in boredom corner) Ugh...all of my steam, NN, and Xbox one friends and busy or not even online. So bored!!

Isune said:
(sits in boredom corner) Ugh...all of my steam, NN, and Xbox one friends and busy or not even online. So bored!!
It's my working weekend, so I can only get online in breaks (ie every 4 hrs or so because Manager, and what the hell are breaks)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kayzo

Did you see Valken's post about asking Millie to get on his shoulders to scout the area? It was pretty funny *snickers* We can just have them wander the streets for an hour with her sittin on his shoulders before going to the tournament seats or something.

I'm waiting for Kelica to try and grab Chris' ears or horns again. Why must she do things like that? xD

I probably won't get my post up until later, or for any other roleplay for that matter.

I'm about to finally make an interest check and join the world of GM's ;0 *Dies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back