Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
im glad you got out actual, gave me a reason to make kim try to kill someone.
Aaaaand Ren with the usual Ren business of ruining everything unintentionally.

Don't worry I'll fix the balance..I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inb4 somehow Alicia gets roped into being forced to save someone/help someone against her will per the trend started by Alfie.

purplepanda288 said:
Kim lock- Arena 1 (about to kill Ren)
Kim's purple eye glowed in the darkness. " That taint and flux out there is gonna kill everyone, the magic that you people use creates flux. they'll start developing flux sickness, death will follow Those who can use magic. Even then magic won't exist if the taint gets a foot hold here." Even if Ren couldn't see her expressions, Kim looked desperate to get out of the barrier. The light that her eye emitted faded, signaling that all the flux that she stored in her body had gone back into the atmosphere. She raised the lance infront of her. " if it means spilling your blood to save them then I will."

Unknown to the two the taint had spread I to the stands, the audience thought it was part of the show. Unfortunately the effects of the taint sickness started to take effect. they started to develop large purple rashers, the first stage.

Aiden- streets of magnolia(Being vain)

Aiden walked down the streets of magnolia, Shen following close behind him. Both of them received stares from the other people in the streets. Shen leaned close to whisper to Aiden.
" Dude I'm getting weird staress out here." Aiden chuckled at his best friend, he gave a flirtatious wave at one of the woman. " That's cuz your attractive mate. Enjoy your self out here, your always in the spirit world." Shen rolled his golden slit eyes. He put his hand around Aiden's back, Shen glowed white and there around aidens neck what's a white snake. Aiden pet the snake and continued on his way.
I see an opening for some good interruption here. > :D

Actually, I'm waiting until Drakerus can post. It's unfair to not let someone else get a chance to reply before things are settled, in my opinion. :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back