Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Take note that I left half of Mavis' magic off of the CS to stop people from screaming at me :3 but yeah sure, I should probably bring her in soon though. Someone cause massive beef please lmao
Prrrrobably. :3

Kayzo said:
Mizuki- Fight Tournament Two

Time passed on and Mizuki was unfortunately ushered away from Alicia and into another fighting ring. She didn't know who she would be fighting this time around but the dark Mage hoped that they'd actually show up this time. Her gloomy eyes stared intently at the other entrance as she waited, her pale arms crossed across her stomach. Her mind however was fixed on Alicia and her wellbeing. She really didn't want to leave the little girl alone especially when she was contemplating suicide. But Mizuki had promised Master Gilad that she'd win for the glory of Sabertooth. And that's what she planned on doing.
@Kyuubey cause Kayzo forgot to tag you >_>

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Strong as he was, Gilad might not have been able to handle the flux either. Actually, with Gilad probably being the strongest, he might be affected the worst. Even if you wanted to intervene, any excuse you could come up with would be invalidated.

[/QUOTE]
Flux is still just a component of magic. Gilad can negate magic, thus he can negate Flux. There's a reason I chose a skill that let me just shut down an opponent's magic and it's because it's so stupidly OP.

Colt556 said:
Flux is still just a component of magic. Gilad can negate magic, thus he can negate Flux. There's a reason I chose a skill that let me just shut down an opponent's magic and it's because it's so stupidly OP.
flux can't really be negated easily, there has to be an equal amount of both magic and flux for it to be negated

Edit: in other words it's like matter and antimatter

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
flux can't really be negated easily, there has to be an equal amount of both magic and flux for it to be negated
It's a property of magic though? So surely it can just be negated.

Colt556 said:
Even if it is a component of magic, you just can't negate it like that. Think of the leftover waste from a factory. You can't just make that disappear, can you?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Even if it is a component of magic, you just can't negate it like that. Think of the leftover waste from a factory. You can't just make that disappear, can you?

[/QUOTE]
Bad example because I'm just straight up erasing it from existence. So using your factory example, if I can just straight up erase the factory what's preventing me from erasing the waste it produced?

LeSoraAmari said:
It's a property of magic though? So surely it can just be negated.
It can, just has to be ANY magic to negate it. Like if let's say some one throws a fire ball at one of the taint spots, the amount of taint destroyed would be the the Same amount of magic used on it

Colt556 said:
Bad example because I'm just straight up erasing it from existence. So using your factory example, if I can just straight up erase the factory what's preventing me from erasing the waste it produced?
But that requires magic. Magic that produces flux. The more you try to erase your own flux, the more flux you create. And you know what that means.

purplepanda288 said:
A purple butterfly attached its self to the card, making it stop a few centimeters from her for head. " No breaks, sorry." The card fell to the ground, still having a butterfly shaped imprint on it. Kim gave Ren a sweet smile, with out any further words the blade extended out about two feet. The aura speared into his skin leaving no cuts in its wake.
The card has a pre-activated sigil so it has magic imbued into it. Stopping them midair only worked last time because they passed through the magic draining barrier first. One side of the card has the unique sigil that gives it it's offensive or utility property while the back of the card has the sigil that allows him to link the cards together.

If that sounds like bs then let me know. i'll just let Ren lose.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But that requires magic. Magic that produces flux. The more you try to erase your own flux, the more flux you create. And you know what that means.

[/QUOTE]
And these were the prospect of Kim comes in

Drakerus said:
The card has a pre-activated sigil so it has magic imbued into it. Stopping them midair only worked last time because they passed through the magic draining barrier first. One side of the card has the unique sigil that gives it it's offensive or utility property while the back of the card has the sigil that allows him to link the cards together.
If that sounds like bs then let me know. i'll just let Ren lose.
M'kay, I should ask if your cards have magic in them first. Let me just edit my post

purplepanda288 said:
M'kay, I should ask if your cards have magic in them first. Let me just edit my post
So basically, where there is magic Kim has more power? So technically with her flux she can just beat any mage she comes to fight? Purely because with this theory of the flux, her resources are limitless?

LeSoraAmari said:
So basically, where there is magic Kim has more power? So technically with her flux she can just beat any mage she comes to fight? Purely because with this theory of the flux, her resources are limitless?
She can't harvest raw magical power. Only the byproduct. As long as the mage doesn't use magic, Kim doesn't have a source of power. She's beatable, just not easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back