Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
#FreeTheFlowers
tumblr_mn4lvx3Pnd1r4pb48o1_400.jpg

purplepanda288 said:
The fight was over, it seemed that all the fights for the first round had finished. Kim guessed that is was a matter of time till they called her for the next round. Mother clicked her tounge. " Kim dear don't forget your job."

Kim let out a half hearted sigh, she kinda loved and hated taking in taint and flux into her body. She closed her eyes, the same purple taint appeared in to her skin. Her hair float around her as she absorbed the exasive amounts of flux in the area.

Kim opened her eyes, but the tint to her skin didn't fade.
" Great there's to

Much to even absorb. I'll have to keep feeding of it for now on."
Why you no tag me...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Frisk doesn't run from Flowey.

[/QUOTE]
" There isn't anymore frisk, asriel." The countless murders that she committed. She had influenced frisk to kill every thing around them, every last one of them. " Dont you understand, I am what you fear. What your crave for ,Lv exp gold defense attack . I am all that. And now it's time for you to die." Chara let out a bloody shrill, a scream that could pierce the very soul of any monster or human. She brought out the real knife, her red eyes emiting a blood red. Dust covered her hands her feet her clothes her face.

She loomed over the flower, pure terror stood around her like an aura. She swiped the knife back and forth, cutting deep into the soft flesh of the flower. She laughed with each cut.

purplepanda288 said:
" There isn't anymore frisk, asriel." The countless murders that she committed. She had influenced frisk to kill every thing around them, every last one of them. " Dont you understand, I am what you fear. What your crave for ,Lv exp gold defense attack . I am all that. And now it's time for you to die." Chara let out a bloody shrill, a scream that could pierce the very soul of any monster or human. She brought out the real knife, her red eyes emiting a blood red. Dust covered her hands her feet her clothes her face.
She loomed over the flower, pure terror stood around her like an aura. She swiped the knife back and forth, cutting deep into the soft flesh of the flower. She laughed with each cut.
Wao.

purplepanda288 said:
Spooky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back