Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo

Did you want to post for Millie before I run into/ruine Lysander, Maya and Sora's little 3 some? I got some ninja work to do

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Lysora isn't into that, unlike some other ships! COUGHCOUGH.
I wasn't gunna ruine it like THAT i just need Maya to keep an eye on Millie while Valken does some ninja work

Zuka said:
I wasn't gunna ruine it like THAT i just need Maya to keep an eye on Millie while Valken does some ninja work
I know, 'twas a joke! Lel. I remember you saying you were going to have Valken dump Millie off with the babysitter. :P

Kyuubey said:
I know, 'twas a joke! Lel. I remember you saying you were going to have Valken dump Millie off with the babysitter. :P
In hindsight, that does sound rather terrible, but he can't ask questions and scale walls to seek out Lloyd with her behind him :P

*Edit because of rushing

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Lysora isn't into that, unlike some other ships! COUGHCOUGH.
Hah! Lysander is so shy it would take him months before he starts kissing people. Much less, have a three-some.

If it's any consolation, in comparison to Lysander, Sora probably looks more grown-up and forward since she seems to be taking the initiative in their relationship.

HuorSpinks said:
Hah! Lysander is so shy it would take him months before he starts kissing people. Much less, have a three-some.
If it's any consolation, in comparison to Lysander, Sora probably looks more grown-up and forward since she seems to be taking the initiative in their relationship.
Inb4 Sora ropes him into it.

@Isune I imagine mooman getting kicked in the crotch and ushered outside, for some reason

Zuka said:
P.s everyone pray to the internet gods I get Cable today, otherwise i'll be much less active for the next 3 days
Also @HuorSpinks after I put Millie @Kayzo in the safe hands of Maya @LeSoraAmari Valken is coming for Lloyd, I will return him to the story, come hell or high water!
Fine, I'll have him return to the story line on the second day rather than the third, as I had originally planned, because apparently someone misses him very much ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back