Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
Hah! Lysander is so shy it would take him months before he starts kissing people. Much less, have a three-some.
If it's any consolation, in comparison to Lysander, Sora probably looks more grown-up and forward since she seems to be taking the initiative in their relationship.
Their innocence is to be cherished. ~

Mitchs98 said:
Inb4 Sora ropes him into it.
SHE WOULD NEVER. Roping and ribbon type stuff is all on Alfie! |:

If Chris got kicked in the crotch, Kelica would be the one outside with a giant lump on her head.

HuorSpinks said:
Fine, I'll have him return to the story line on the second day rather than the third, as I had originally planned, because apparently someone misses him very much ;p
*cue fan girl squeeling*

He doesn't need to go anywhere I was going to have Valken detective/spy/crash his way to him

Zuka said:
*cue fan girl squeeling*
He doesn't need to go anywhere I was going to have Valken detective/spy/crash his way to him
I'll see if I can type up a post for him by today. If not, by tomorrow at the latest. Though if you like you could run into him first.

Kyuubey said:
I'm afraid to inquire about this. Lolol.
Just hark it up to my dirty mind. Good thing Lysander doesn't share that with me.

HuorSpinks said:
I'll see if I can type up a post for him by today. If not, by tomorrow at the latest. Though if you like you could run into him first.
Just hark it up to my dirty mind. Good thing Lysander doesn't share that with me.
I shall chalk it up to that. It's okay, my mind and Sora's are also not fully alike, thankfully. She has not traversed into the dark places mine can wander into. Yet.

I mean, there's so many great influences around.

Mitchs98 said:
Sushi =/= bondage ?...
.... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! You have a pervy aura that infects people.

Kyuubey said:
I shall chalk it up to that. It's okay, my mind and Sora's are also not fully alike, thankfully. She has not traversed into the dark places mine can wander into. Yet.
I mean, there's so many great influences around.

.... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! You have a pervy aura that infects people.
Or maybe, maybe you're more similar to me than you want to admit 0:

Back from doing an English paper I procrastinated on. Now all I have to do is go through 177 notifications xD .

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY1?

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine ^-^. Did you do good 0:?
Altogether yes, but I didn't do good at all. My instrument was acting up and I squeaked 8 times, which is super embarrassing.

Kayzo said:
Altogether yes, but I didn't do good at all. My instrument was acting up and I squeaked 8 times, which is super embarrassing.
Don't you just hate it when it squeaks? I play tuba so I only have to worry about the water in the pipes

@Kayzo

Clarinet player? Squeaking was my bane when I played that in the school band. That, and going sharp/flat.

By the way, is Grace still in the infirmary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back