Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
That's not the reason. O:
Kyuubey said:
I have three cats and a dog to entertain. I'm far from lacking in the 'attention' department lel.
They follow me everywhere. ( Yes even the bathroom. ) Trip me. Invade my bed and my lap. Act like starving children when they have food in their bowls. It's a grand ole' time.

@LeSoraAmari
you want my attention because you love me

Rhodus said:
Okay, controversial question: which do you guys think is better, the English dub of Fairy Tail, or the Japanese dub of Fairy Tail?
I cannot stand dub, I hate the voice actors voices in practically every dubbed anime out there. So it's sub for me, xD

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
Not sushi? This love will not last. -nods-
Lololol, I shouldn't have laughed. xD I feel horrid now.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm better than sushi, me and Kyuubey are the great and powerful us.
Yes, yes! We are US. ~ <3

Rhodus said:
Okay, controversial question: which do you guys think is better, the English dub of Fairy Tail, or the Japanese dub of Fairy Tail?
Sub for me.

LeSoraAmari said:
I cannot stand dub, I hate the voice actors voices in practically every dubbed anime out there. So it's sub for me, xD
Kyuubey said:
Sub for me.

AGREED. I don't like the more recent dubs (those after around '05) because they just don't put as much heart and soul into the lines. There are a few decent VA's out there, but for the most part it's really bad. One of the worst things is that they mispronounce almost every Japanese word or name (Erza being pronounced "Ur-za" for example).

[/QUOTE]

Rhodus said:
AGREED. I don't like the more recent dubs (those after around '05) because they just don't put as much heart and soul into the lines. There are a few decent VA's out there, but for the most part it's really bad. One of the worst things is that they mispronounce almost every Japanese word or name (Erza being pronounced "Ur-za" for example).
I refuse to watch anything in dubbed because it annoys me so much. It just doesn't feel the same to me, and the voices are so cringe worthy lmao

Naruto Shippuden is the reason I can't watched dubbed, it just killed me off. c:

I've not watched a single episode of Fairy Tail in dubbed, the same goes for any other anime I've seen all the way to the end for that matter.

LeSoraAmari said:
I refuse to watch anything in dubbed because it annoys me so much. It just doesn't feel the same to me, and the voices are so cringe worthy lmao
Naruto Shippuden is the reason I can't watched dubbed, it just killed me off. c:

I've not watched a single episode of Fairy Tail in dubbed, the same goes for any other anime I've seen all the way to the end for that matter.
Only thing I watch is in dub. I'm too lazy to read subtitles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back