Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
M'yes it is. c:
If I made a roleplay on it, it's the problem of figuring out a good plot or basis for the roleplay to revolve around xD and that's hard, since most things I can think of really are the cliché things.

Plus, any DA roleplay I've joined have been filled with people who can only post one liners and that makes me sad :( I don't know how, for something so vast as it is.

Welp, it doesn't matter if Lavender leaves now the fight is over. So when you do your next post she gets to decide who won before she leaves, Clair for beating Unknown so hard he is now a talking head or Unknown because Clair used a war hammer after you said they were not allowed resulting in disqualification giving Unknown the win. It's your choice. Of course she might have been too distracted talking to notice either way and just see a talking head. xD

@Britt\-21

Mitchs98 said:
After I update the roster..
Give Mavis her own special section? ^w^ lol jk

Okay that's fine. It's just because I might be starting up a roleplay of my own so I'd need to work on the Interest Check :3

No I mean the time skip amount. I just imagine a bunch of strong looking people using requip magic and becoming janitors to clean up everything xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back