Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I thought Chris was dropping out anyway? Also..almost done with the hell that is updating the roster.
Poor Mitch. He doesn't need all this trouble. :c

Also, what are you planning on doing with Alicia? Is she gonna kick everyone else's asses too?

Isune said:
Believe me, I know a girl that takes two hours to head to mall.
2 hrs? Child's play....speaking of children, try getting yourself and a 3 year old ready...yeah it's more a, we will get there when we get there xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Poor Mitch. He doesn't need all this trouble. :c
Also, what are you planning on doing with Alicia? Is she gonna kick everyone else's asses too?

[/QUOTE]
She'll try. Also. I'm done e.e

Isune said:
Yea, Chris is dropping out. Keeping Kelica from trying to find another guy is top priority. xD
O.o .... is this what this is about?!? HAhahahahahaha you're worried about Lloyd? He ain't even there yet, besides to her he's a long lost memory, they havent seen or spoken in over a month. Still it's adorable xD

No that's not it, I mean she literally said "If you don't find me sexy, I'll find someone who does." (semi-paraphrasing) so Chris is kinda scared to lose his one and most likely only girlfriend xD

Isune said:
No that's not it, I mean she literally said "If you don't find me sexy, I'll find someone who does." (semi-paraphrasing) so Chris is kinda scared to lose his one and most likely only girlfriend xD
Ahh I see, that makes more sense. I'm sure Kelica doesn't mind the attention either

Well I hope the posts here go by quickly so I have something to read. I literally have nothing to post for any of my characters. :v

And I bet Kelica is gonna ask poor Chris for a ride to the forest. Although, it is his fault for always throwing her onto his back...

Isune said:
And I bet Kelica is gonna ask poor Chris for a ride to the forest. Although, it is his fault for always throwing her onto his back...
When's the wedding?

Side note: can we have a wedding arc for the two?

If we do...if has to be in the forest (for Kelica) and chances are, the bride would ride in on the groom xD

OH MY GOD a wedding, that would be adorable and all the guilds invited haha...except....Chris has to meet Kelica's father first and let me tell you...he is going to be very VERY chosey about who can protect his little girl. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back