Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]I'm sorry but im gonna drop out again...
There's just nowere I really wanna play Amon...

[/QUOTE]
Welp :/

Zuka said:
OH MY GOD a wedding, that would be adorable and all the guilds invited haha...except....Chris has to meet Kelica's father first and let me tell you...he is going to be very VERY chosey about who can protect his little girl. xD
I imagine Kim just running around the Guild hall geting stuff in order for the wedding.

I'll need bridesmaids, and Chris will need a best man, and the dress, oh my the dress!!! And a flower arch, and a red carpet only it's not carpet it's thousands of tiny red flowers and and and

Zuka said:
I'll need bridesmaids, and Chris will need a best man, and the dress, oh my the dress!!! And a flower arch, and a red carpet only it's not carpet it's thousands of tiny red flowers and and and
Alfie's got the 'best man' thing down, whether Chris likes it or not. :)

I'm sure Kelica's dad wouldn't mind that much! Oh and also, I made a post timeskip post just so Chris and Kelica have something to do. After my post, everything should be after the timeskip.

@Zuka

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie's got the 'best man' thing down, whether Chris likes it or not. :)

[/QUOTE]
no no no, Alfie will be my bride's maid xD

Isune said:
I'm sure Kelica's dad wouldn't mind that much! Oh and also, I made a post timeskip post just so Chris and Kelica have something to do. After my post, everything should be after the timeskip.
USER=42679]@Zuka[/uSER]
.....Even if he approves it, you gotta get through her mother and let me tell you, she will obliterate you if you even so much as lift a finger wrong

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]His god form already comes with a dress. :o

[/QUOTE]
So, let me ask, Alfie's god form is it gender nuetral? As in can be male or female? If you've read my lore, I just though it would be an interesting coincedence if Kelica's father's god is Alfie in a different time, or someone Alfie knows. That would be weird, and cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
So, let me ask, Alfie's god form is it gender nuetral? As in can be male or female? If you've read my lore, I just though it would be an interesting coincedence if Kelica's father's god is Alfie in a different time, or someone Alfie knows. That would be weird, and cool
I had never anticipated it seeing as how it wasn't the main focus of his god form, but I guess that could work. I mean, his body is just a shell, and transcending is his soul bursting into a being that exists on a whole different plane. So. But I would think this is his first time, seeing as how he's only twenty five and... well, spoilers, but I think some character development could work here. I think Alfie could have been the god that spoke to Kelica's father. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I had never anticipated it seeing as how it wasn't the main focus of his god form, but I guess that could work. I mean, his body is just a shell, and transcending is his soul bursting into a being that exists on a whole different plane. So. But I would think this is his first time, seeing as how he's only twenty five and... well, spoilers, but I think some character development could work here. I think Alfie could have been the god that spoke to Kelica's father. :v

[/QUOTE]
* backs away slowly* Alfie is a god?

That makes sense, well lore wise. Cuz salt told me something about pulling Kims soul back into the mortal plane.

purplepanda288 said:
* backs away slowly* Alfie is a god?
That makes sense, well lore wise. Cuz salt told me something about pulling Kims soul back into the mortal plane.
He's not always a god. Only when he collects enough emotional energy, and only positive emotions will turn him into a god that can think straight. When he descends, or collects too much negative emotions, he turns into a god that only has one goal, and that goal generally isn't good.

I said that? 0.o All I remember is asking if he could change Kim's karma.

Alright, so I'm gonna go ahead and put my laptop to the Ethernet cord because street fighter is taking too long. So my posts might be a bit slow till then.

Drakerus said:
Oh yeah. That scary thing....
qaugkwmgis6v5tuvtqti.jpg
Poppy_2.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
attachment.php

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He's not always a god. Only when he collects enough emotional energy, and only positive emotions will turn him into a god that can think straight. When he descends, or collects too much negative emotions, he turns into a god that only has one goal, and that goal generally isn't good.
I said that? 0.o All I remember is asking if he could change Kim's karma.

[/QUOTE]
I'm stupid I guess I forgot to explain something. Mother can rip the soul out of anyone she chooses, only way to go to the flux ream if your mortal(( or half mortal)) is for her to rip out your soul from your body and bring it to her realm :P

purplepanda288 said:
I'm stupid I guess I forgot to explain something. Mother can rip the soul out of anyone she chooses, only way to go to the flux ream if your mortal(( or half mortal)) is for her to rip out your soul from your body and bring it to her realm :P
When in god form, Alfie's soul becomes his body. :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]When in god form, Alfie's soul becomes his body. :o

[/QUOTE]
I do wonder what would happen of they went at it, a flux God vs a soul god. I would love to see that

purplepanda288 said:
I do wonder what would happen of they went at it, a flux God vs a soul god. I would love to see that
I'll make sure it happens! Though it might not be until much, much later due to *spoilers*.

I just realized that if this is how bad things get when Chris doesn't call Kelica sexy...I can see how bad the fight would be for the movie Lacrima

Users who are viewing this thread

Back