Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I just realized that if this is how bad things get when Chris doesn't call Kelica sexy...I can see how bad the fight would be for the movie Lacrima
Movie Lacrima?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]But Mizuki's with Alicia, isn't she?

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki is in the tournament right about now. It was an hour timeskip, Mizuki was put into her arena.

Mitchs98 said:
Mizuki is in the tournament right about now. It was an hour timeskip, Mizuki was put into her arena.
Then Alicia should be there too, right? Also, LISTEN TO THIS I TEAR UP EVERY TIME I HEAR IT

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then Alicia should be there too, right? Also, LISTEN TO THIS I TEAR UP EVERY TIME I HEAR IT
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
She's in the stands. Chris AKA her opponent dropped out.

I forgot that there so many characters form the yogscast I can make, Mabye. I do have three characters that I control so maybe that's a Little to much

purplepanda288 said:
I forgot that there so many characters form the yogscast I can make, Mabye. I do have three characters that I control so maybe that's a Little to much
What happened to the rest of the unison raids 0:

purplepanda288 said:
I just got back form a date and I'm sick, plus I now feel like you guys should come to a mutual agreement on the attack your characters make
In other words: sick and lazy. I feel ya. xD

purplepanda288 said:
I don't want d*** up my a**, I may be bi but I don't like the hanky pancky
Can you say no though? You should not be forced into doing something you don't want to do. Especially in regards to sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back