Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
@rbshinichi Of course, you realize, Sera must now stalk your ass. After the scythe holster because she's a lazy bitch.
hahah will she? It's a free country let her do what her heart desires. LOL I'm just going with the flow here, I am as lost as my character now. That cup of coffee I drank wasn't supposed to make me feel sleepy, but it did.. :(

rbshinichi said:
hahah will she? It's a free country let her do what her heart desires. LOL I'm just going with the flow here, I am as lost as my character now. That cup of coffee I drank wasn't supposed to make me feel sleepy, but it did.. :(
'Course she will. Vampires aren't common. Plus they smell different than human nerds 0:

Mitchs98 said:
'Course she will. Vampires aren't common. Plus they smell different than human nerds 0:
haha yeah, and as of the moment, nobody knows how many of them are left breathing. Who knows, maybe there's just the two of them. :D And your Sera makes me picture Izaria, from the game Summoners War. The wings, and the jigglebuffs ..

rbshinichi said:
haha yeah, and as of the moment, nobody knows how many of them are left breathing. Who knows, maybe there's just the two of them. :D And your Sera makes me picture Izaria, from the game Summoners War. The wings, and the jigglebuffs ..
'Jigglebuffs'. Man you people have great words for boobs. xD .

rbshinichi said:
Lol trying not to get those precious warning points.. :D
We've been at this since December. No warnings yet ^-^. Except for a verbal warning Defective got. I don't think you have much to worry about, really. Staff would've said something loooong before now xD .

Mitchs98 said:
We've been at this since December. No warnings yet ^-^. Except for a verbal warning Defective got. I don't think you have much to worry about, really. Staff would've said something loooong before now xD .
I got a warning just yesterday.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]"Sexual innuendo that borders explicit".

[/QUOTE]
O.o . that's weird. No one else has as far as I'm aware..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back