Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Lol waiting for what lmao I'm so confused everything's done.
Oh, you want a Grasaki moment?
Maybe ^-^. I just assumed you were. Not only that you needed to respond to winning, xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Colt is lazy >_>....
Two parts procrastination, five parts busy. Any post I made would be entirely solo fluff of Tanari going off and resting for her next match and all that so it's easier to just throw that in as one or two sentences in a post that's actually dealing with another person. It's the same reason I have Gilad watching the fights yet haven't really made any posts with him.

Kyuubey said:
It's shifty because I'm older but look way younger! I THINK IT'S A GOOD THING! Hue for deceiving looks!
I did the same thing. Cept looked older when I was younger. xD .

Colt556 said:
Two parts procrastination, five parts busy. Any post I made would be entirely solo fluff of Tanari going off and resting for her next match and all that so it's easier to just throw that in as one or two sentences in a post that's actually dealing with another person. It's the same reason I have Gilad watching the fights yet haven't really made any posts with him.
Fair enough. I was just kidding anyway ^-^

Kyuubey said:
It sucks looking younger sometimes in my case because people think I'm one of those teens who are pregnant and I get nasty looks for it. |:
Do what I'd do. Kick their ass :D . xD . But yeah. I understand your point. I'd look right back at them ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back