Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
You don't need to wait for me though. Not a lot for Ryu to say right now.
it was more so to make sure that my absence for the past half day didn't cause a hault.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28096-drakerus/ said:
@Drakerus[/URL]
I think I'm gonna wait till @rbshinichi posts so I can hit two bird with one stone. :v
you don't have to though, my character's off to a suicide mission by himself now. LOL

rbshinichi said:
you don't have to though, my character's off to a suicide mission by himself now. LOL
Well whatever you do, don't blame Ophelia for what happens. :3

I mean Kelica's about to tear his ears or horns off, and the two have been through a lot today. I don't think he'll go, it just makes sense.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well whatever you do, don't blame Ophelia for what happens. :3

[/QUOTE]
Haha yup, and maybe Ophelia just created the unbecoming of the guild. LOL just kidding. :D

rbshinichi said:
Haha yup, and maybe Ophelia just created the unbecoming of the guild. LOL just kidding. :D
I promise that Ophelia will do everything in her power to tear Fairy Tail apart

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I promise that Ophelia will do everything in her power to tear Fairy Tail apart

[/QUOTE]
Such a thing will not be allowed to happen.

Isune said:
I mean Kelica's about to tear his ears or horns off, and the two have been through a lot today. I don't think he'll go, it just makes sense.
Yeah I understand. Seems legit.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You'd be surprised to learn what water can actually do. > :D

[/QUOTE]
Water is water. If need be I'll have Mavis slap Ophelia into shape, she needs to be a good little master :)

Mitchs98 said:
No breaking up of guilds pls ^-^
I totally didn't mean that! I just meant, uh, Ophelia being out of the norm and breaking Fairy Tail's rule of fun-loving Guild Masters! Yeah! Totally! ^^'

LeSoraAmari said:
Water is water. If need be I'll have Mavis slap Ophelia into shape, she needs to be a good little master :)
Slapping Ophelia with a hand might not be as effective as slapping Mavis with a giant frying pan of water, but whatever. :v

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I totally didn't mean that! I just meant, uh, Ophelia being out of the norm and breaking Fairy Tail's rule of fun-loving Guild Masters! Yeah! Totally! ^^'
Slapping Ophelia with a hand might not be as effective as slapping Mavis with a giant frying pan of water, but whatever. :v

[/QUOTE]
Slapping her with Fairy Glitter sounds more fun~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back