Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Advertising for a new rp in your current RP....
kill-la-kill-ryuuko-matoi-shocked.jpg

I can't join new RPs.
Why not ask muh frends if they want to join bruh 0:.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]...
Ha! You're old! > :D

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you're too young.

Wyatt said:
what month?
It's on my profile..but november.

Mitchs98 said:
But seriously @Zuka are his daggers enchanted? I can't remember, and it affects my post..and I'm lazy .-.
BITCH IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO MAKE A POST THEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO RUN A KILL LA KILL RP

Excuse my tone. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]BITCH IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO MAKE A POST THEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO RUN A KILL LA KILL RP
Excuse my tone. :v

[/QUOTE]
No no no. I'm to lazy to check a sheet. There is a difference. Trust me. ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
..I'm legitamately adding that line from @Zuka into my signature. Dear god I'm still laughing xD
Which line in particular? xD also hold off abit Kayzo, will let you know when.

Also, not enchanted, just mean looking.

Zuka said:
Which line in particular? xD also hold off abit Kayzo, will let you know when.
Also, not enchanted, just mean looking.
Check my signature: Why did they jiggle so much when she moved!!...

Mitchs98 said:
Check my signature: Why did they jiggle so much when she moved!!...
I'm on my mobile so I don't see signatures. Even so, I just imagined every anime ever and how they just MOVE SO MUCH, I mean I'm certain they don't wobble that much irl...

Do they?...

Zuka said:
I'm on my mobile so I don't see signatures. Even so, I just imagined every anime ever and how they just MOVE SO MUCH, I mean I'm certain they don't wobble that much irl...
Do they?...
You're a chick. You should be able to answer that question ;p.

Zuka said:
Do they?...
Eh, large breasts on a woman who's moving vigorously do move around quite a bit. In fact they move so much it's actually rather painful which is why women with large breasts have to wear sports bras, to keep them from moving around and hurting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back