Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
You're a chick. You should be able to answer that question ;p.
Well yeah, but things in a first person perspective always seem toned down to 3rd person. I don't walk around chin to neck staring at every wobble they make.

Colt556 said:
Eh, large breasts on a woman who's moving vigorously do move around quite a bit. In fact they move so much it's actually rather painful which is why women with large breasts have to wear sports bras, to keep them from moving around and hurting them.
Yeah, this is true. Running or stairs are the worst. Pretty much running anywhere without a bra, involves carrying said boob's by hand.

Even so, I didn't think they wobbled like they would defy gravity, a hard bounce yeah, but some anime's they just keep moving like a pendulum.

Last edited by a moderator:
8fa.png
f14.png

Zuka said:
Well yeah, but things in a first person perspective always seem toned down to 3rd person. I don't walk around chin to neck staring at every wobble they make.
Yeah, this is true. Running or stairs are the worst. Pretty much running anywhere without a bra, involves carrying said boob's by hand.

Even so, I didn't think they wobbled like they would defy gravity, a hard bounce yeah, but some anime's they just keep moving like a pendulum.
Walk in front of a mirror? :3 xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Walk in front of a mirror? :3 xD .
That's stationary, I'm talking boob's in motion. Do you want me to do jumping jacks or lundges infront of a mirror? -for science?

Do men stand in front of a mirror to see what physics their junk is capable of defying? -for science?

You know what, don't answer that.

Just don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
That's stationary, I'm talking boob's in motion. Do you want me to do jumping jacks or lundges infront of a mirror? -for science?
Do men stand in front of a mirror to see what physics their gunk is capable of defying? -for science?

Just don't.
Personally, I find the flopping of both dick and breasts rather unappealing. Some things were meant to be handled with care, not flopping in the wind.

Colt556 said:
Personally, I find the flopping of both dick and breasts rather unappealing. Some things were meant to be handled with care, not flopping in the wind.
Pretty much this. It just looks painful to me xD

Zuka said:
Do men stand in front of a mirror to see what physics their junk is capable of defying? -for science?

Just don't.
You're the one questioning the physics of boobs, xD . And no..no they don't. At-least. I don't, I can't account for everyone of my gender.

PeteTSs said:
I just love this OOC
At-least it stays true to the first post being a meme ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
Isn't that like. Unhealthy for pregnant people. Or something.
Noooo the baby is kicking me. LOL! Due to some complications I didn't get to feel her at a normal time in my pregnancy so getting to feel her finally is awesome. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That's a good way to discipline a baby. Before they're born is always the best.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh. LOL. I'm slightly terrified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back