Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I'll look in a sec.
Also..I might be making a Kill la Kill fandom if anyone aware of the series is interested. The other RP I tried to make fell flat..so ye..
It might not help that you have so many roleplays up already. Doesn't it get hard to manage all that?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It might not help that you have so many roleplays up already. Doesn't it get hard to manage all that?

[/QUOTE]
Eh? I only GM this RP. I manage everything just fine. By fall flat I mean people have yet to actually start a sheet or post on the ooc beyond once.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll look in a sec.
Also..I might be making a Kill la Kill fandom if anyone aware of the series is interested. The other RP I tried to make fell flat..so ye..
I love kill la kill but I have no idea how to make a character that'd fit into that theme lol. Plus everything has to be over the top or it isn't kill la kill.

Drakerus said:
I love kill la kill but I have no idea how to make a character that'd fit into that theme lol. Plus everything has to be over the top or it isn't kill la kill.
More or less Akame Ga Kill but with magic sentient clothes and less badassery with pointy objects, I guess. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Eh? I only GM this RP. I manage everything just fine. By fall flat I mean people have yet to actually start a sheet or post on the ooc beyond once.
Oh. Huh. So creating an RP and GMing are different things?

Mitchs98 said:
More or less Akame Ga Kill but with magic sentient clothes and less badassery with pointy objects, I guess. xD .
i can just imagine all the revealing kamuis O_O.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
what do you mean by draw back? Time Limit?
Like, him not being able to attack as a intangible form of smoke.

Salt Lord]Oh. Huh. So creating an RP and GMing are different things? [/QUOTE] Wat? I've only created this RP that's actually followed through. The FF7 one didn't even move anywhere. The Neko Hunger games one is the only other one I've created recently. All the other ones I've made died. I'm just in a lot of RP's as a player. Lol. [QUOTE=Drakerus]i can just imagine all the revealing kamuis O_O. [/QUOTE] Mmm yis~ [QUOTE=PeteTSs] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] YES. KILL LA KILL. SENKETSU.
Yis.

Mitchs98 said:
Like, him not being able to attack as a intangible form of smoke.
Wat? I've only created this RP that's actually followed through. The FF7 one didn't even move anywhere. The Neko Hunger games one is the only other one I've created recently. All the other ones I've made died. I'm just in a lot of RP's as a player. Lol.

Mmm yis~

Yis.
Even being a player gets really hard to deal with. Where do you find the time? 0.o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Even being a player gets really hard to deal with. Where do you find the time? 0.o

[/QUOTE]
I don't really have much else to do other than a bit of work. I graduated, not going to college quite yet.

Mitchs98 said:
I don't really have much else to do other than a bit of work. I graduated, not going to college quite yet.
Lucky. Well, not lucky...

Ha! You're old! > :D

Mitchs98 said:
I'll look in a sec.
Advertising for a new rp in your current RP....

kill-la-kill-ryuuko-matoi-shocked.jpg

I can't join new RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back