Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whale said:
Name: Rantura Forsak

Race: Human

Height: 140 cm

Weight: 49 kg

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimoire Heart. over left eye.

Appearance:

large.jpg

Class: A class

Magic: Rantura is able to see where anything or anyone, ever has been or is. She sees the paths of the object or person she is focusing on. They look like streams of light weaving through the air. Depending on their age, they may be faded but she can always find them. Even if her head is turned she senses where the person's path is.

It isn't known whether she actually has a magic that boosts her fighting ability, but she is extreamly talented with the quarterstaff, and daggers.

Personality: Rantura is quiet and cold. But does have emotion if she doesn't display them. She believes strongly in indipendence and freedom, and will fight to the death for what she believes. Very protective of her feloow guildmates or people who are fighting for the same cause.

A fierce warrior, Rantura is powered by her passion and emotions. She isn't blinded by what she believes in, and understands the opposing guild's ideals. But simply believes in her own strongly.

Bio: Her ideals make much sense from her history. Born as a servent and treated horribly by a rich man, Rantura finally escaped when her father hid her in the goods that were exporting from the home. She was only seven at the time, but found her way to Grimoire Heart and was taken in, and was taught what the paths she saw meant. Trained to be a mighty warrior Rabtur

Dislikes:

Skills:

Other:

Mark:
Yes, I realize it's a wip sheet(welcome to the rp btw ^-^) but I'm going to need you to clarify whether or not she DOES have offensive magic. Her magic alone without offensive magic is fine, however.

Whale said:
Name: Rantura Forsak

Race: Human

Height: 140 cm

Weight: 49 kg

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimoire Heart. over left eye.

Appearance:

large.jpg

Class: A class

Magic: Rantura is able to see where anything or anyone, ever has been or is. She sees the paths of the object or person she is focusing on. They look like streams of light weaving through the air. Depending on their age, they may be faded but she can always find them. Even if her head is turned she senses where the person's path is.

It isn't known whether she actually has a magic that boosts her fighting ability, but she is extreamly talented with the quarterstaff, and daggers.

Personality: Rantura is quiet and cold. But does have emotion if she doesn't display them. She believes strongly in indipendence and freedom, and will fight to the death for what she believes. Very protective of her feloow guildmates or people who are fighting for the same cause.

A fierce warrior, Rantura is powered by her passion and emotions. She isn't blinded by what she believes in, and understands the opposing guild's ideals. But simply believes in her own strongly.

Bio: Her ideals make much sense from her history. Born as a servent, more like a slave, and treated horribly by a rich man, Rantura grew up to long for freedom. Her parents both were sevents, and constantly moved from rich man to rich man. Eventually ending up in the hands of a greedy old man who traded for a living. He had a rash temper and had Rantura's mother slaughtered right in front her. Her father kept her protected from that day forward and often told her of how he and her mother used to travel the world. He promised her that he would set her free. And Rantura finally did escaped when her father hid her in the goods that were exporting from the home. She was only seven at the time, but found her way to Grimoire Heart and was taken in, and was taught what the paths she saw meant. She grew up and loved the ideals they lived by, and knew nothing else but the world she left behind. Trained to be a mighty warrior Rantura is strongly loyal to Grimoire Heart.

Likes: Granting Freedom, Liberty, Fighting for what she believes in, gaining knowledge of others and the world, traveling.

Dislikes: Serventude, inequality, discrimination, not knowing much about her opponent.

Skills: Rantura is extreamly good at weilding a Quarterstaff, and daggers. A very agile and swift girl, Rantura iss smore about strategy than strength. She can use her Quarterstaff to absorb magic attacks from other wizards.

Other: She prefers to stay back, until she is needed in battle when it is someone elses fight.

Mark: on her left eye, her mark encircles it. It is a dark red, but is pale and is outlined with black.
HI WHALE, I didn't know you liked fairytail

Wyatt said:
@Mitchs98 I did a cruel thing and added a tab to my cs with a new character
I'll look in a sec.

Also..I might be making a Kill la Kill fandom if anyone aware of the series is interested. The other RP I tried to make fell flat..so ye..

Mitchs98 said:
I'll look in a sec.
Also..I might be making a Kill la Kill fandom if anyone aware of the series is interested. The other RP I tried to make fell flat..so ye..
Starches head... I have no clue what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back