Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
...I wonder where @Genon be at
Dude. I literally just got home. And I have work to do. And even if I didn't, I can't spend every moment of my life role-playing. Be. Patient. Please.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]What? I was never told that It was my go..? No one alerted me.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't actually know who used Amon or who to tag until now, I'm sorry. Mizuki and Amon are in a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]What? I was never told that It was my go..? No one alerted me.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry I guess you missed the convo. Everyone is fighting at once for ease of progress ^-^

Kayzo said:
Grace happily followed the officials into her own little fighting ring, very excited to fight. It was nice to know that it'd be clean and fair with to threats of dying or bond collars. Thank the Gods for that... What made it even better was that she got to beat up Momoki, who crushed on Masaki. It was finally time to show her that she was the best girl as well as beat a reminder into her to never wink at her man again. The moment she stepped in Momoki was already talking about Masaki, and in her mind she was jealous. "Masaki? He's such a great guy. It's really a shame you didn't win his heart, not." She teased, grinning slightly and stretching.
Millie frowned as Valken was taken away from her arms and into an arena. She didn't even get to kiss him good luck before he went, but it didn't matter. She had something else up her sleeve, or rather her shirt.
"Good luck Valken baby!" She called out, waving to him before going to find somewhere to watch his fight. Hopefully he'd be able to see out of the arena where she was or else her surprise wouldn't work at all.

After giving Alicia a quick good luck hug, she proceeded to her own arena. She didn't know who she was fighting, what magic they were, or what rank they were. What she did know is that she was going to win. Gilad was counting on her to win this tournament for the glory of Sabertooth and that she'd disappoint the man if she didn't. Stepping into the arena, her cold eyes stared at the opposite entrance, curious to find out who she'd be fighting for the first round.
@Lilllysaurus Rex here

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Im supposed to be fighting against Grace? Okay.

[/QUOTE]
No, Mizuki. Momoki is fighting Grace.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Im supposed to be fighting against Grace? Okay.

[/QUOTE]
See this, @Kayzo ? This is why you need them damned labels!

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]...What?
I meant to get the post for Mizuki? Im not sure how the one you gave me is any relevance to Amon's match o-o

[/QUOTE]
Click to expand it, scroll down. .-.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]I'm not seeing any "Mizuki"s.

[/QUOTE]
"After giving Alicia a quick good luck hug, she proceeded to her own arena. She didn't know who she was fighting, what magic they were, or what rank they were. What she did know is that she was going to win. Gilad was counting on her to win this tournament for the glory of Sabertooth and that she'd disappoint the man if she didn't. Stepping into the arena, her cold eyes stared at the opposite entrance, curious to find out who she'd be fighting for the first round. "

Kayzo has a very bad habit of not actually listing what part of the post is for what character.

Colt556 said:
"After giving Alicia a quick good luck hug, she proceeded to her own arena. She didn't know who she was fighting, what magic they were, or what rank they were. What she did know is that she was going to win. Gilad was counting on her to win this tournament for the glory of Sabertooth and that she'd disappoint the man if she didn't. Stepping into the arena, her cold eyes stared at the opposite entrance, curious to find out who she'd be fighting for the first round. "
Kayzo has a very bad habit of not actually listing what part of the post is for what character.
OH. I didn't realize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back