Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
U3gl0U8.jpg

Kyuubey said:
Noooo the baby is kicking me. LOL! Due to some complications I didn't get to feel her at a normal time in my pregnancy so getting to feel her finally is awesome. :D
Ohhh. Makes more sense now.

Zuka said:
@Isune
I had to read your post 3 times, when you mentioned something dangling between his legs xDDDDD
Wow. Lmao.

Drakerus said:
This must be the pickup line your husband used on you.
Jk.
Nah, I picked him up. Told him I'd duo with him and carry him to victory. We've been inseparable since.

[media]

[/media]

Kyuubey said:
Nah, I picked him up. Told him I'd duo with him and carry him to victory. We've been inseparable since.
[media]

[/media]
Wait wait wait really!? Wooooow I wanna meet my soul mate through gaming too ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Wait wait wait really!? Wooooo we I wanna meet my soul mate through gaming too ;-;
I actually met him at my work when he was talking to a coworker/friend and I proceeded to verbally troll the shit out of him; that won me a first date.

But we're both heavy gamers and don't enjoy leaving our gaming cave; we got a house with an extra room just so we could have a gaming room LOL. ( My computer is better than his though and I never let him forget it. )

Kyuubey said:
I actually met him at my work when he was talking to a coworker/friend and I proceeded to verbally troll the shit out of him; that won me a first date.
But we're both heavy gamers and don't enjoy leaving our gaming cave; we got a house with an extra room just so we could have a gaming room LOL. ( My computer is better than his though and I never let him forget it. )
That's really cute. I'm actually super jealous.

I GOT A STUPID RIN. I TOOK ALL THAT TIME GETTING FIVE GEMS AND I END UP WITH RIN. Better than nico, but still...

Kayzo said:
I GOT A STUPID RIN. I TOOK ALL THAT TIME GETTING FIVE GEMS AND I END UP WITH RIN. Better than nico, but still...
You talking about brave frontier?

I quit a while ago lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back