Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
...wow.
Wat? No. I didn't mean that at all. I assumed you meant mentally, lmfao.

Yis.

This is why you're entertaining ^-^

Wow.
I did mean mentally...? What else does that mean?

@WoodenZebra you should release Lucian later during the fight competition. Or when they announce Mizuki coming in second. That'd be funny.

Also @Salt Lord whay type of parents would Grace and Masaki be? Or would they have no kids because kids are lame

Kayzo said:
@WoodenZebra you should release Lucian later during the fight competition. Or when they announce Mizuki coming in second. That'd be funny.
Also @Salt Lord whay type of parents would Grace and Masaki be? Or would they have no kids because kids are lame
Grace might be that fun-loving chill mom, while Masaki is that dad who's kinda chill but kills things that come close to his children. Probably.

Kazehana said:
I did mean mentally...? What else does that mean?
....Wao. Sex. Kaze. It's another term for..yea.

Kazehana said:
DON'T ANSWER THIS
Too late.

purplepanda288 said:
SURPRISINGLY AMAZING ASS SEX
Having fun?

Drakerus said:
Whenever the three of us start talking it escalates into cancer randomly :P .
IKR.

Kazehana said:
That's because you two, the photons, attack me, the harmless cell, and corrupt everything
The funny thing is, you always either 1. Indirectly turn something sexual or 2. Are completely oblivious then ask for it to be explained. Lmao.

WoodenZebra said:
@Kayzo Momoki is going to be in a relationship with someone yay!It's a surprize on who though.
You should release Lucian during the tournament tbh.

Salt Lord]No. I'd rather get a description than images. And I didn't see [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] 's description yet.
....You missed what I said this entire time? Are you 4 cereal? Bro. Lmao.

Mitchs98 said:
....Wao. Sex. Kaze. It's another term for..yea.
Too late.

Having fun?

IKR.

The funny thing is, you always either 1. Indirectly turn something sexual or 2. Are completely oblivious then ask for it to be explained. Lmao.
I... It's never bad until you make it bad >_>

@Isune @Zuka Sabrina be like:
dawww.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back