Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I... It's never bad until you make it bad >_>
You're the one that makes me make it bad with your questions that you know I'll answer because its funni.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The laptop I'm using may or may not be shitty.

[/QUOTE]
....I said. It was a term for the lower bits on a female. That's as much detail as I'm willing to put into it ._.

This has all escalated quickly!!

1. panda, lets keeps it none explicit pls and thx

2. omg the itching sensation in my leg from this spider bite! I just want to cut the bite out!

Mitchs98 said:
You're the one that makes me make it bad with your questions that you know I'll answer because its funni.
....I said. It was a term for the lower bits on a female. That's as much detail as I'm willing to put into it ._.
I see.

Arvis90 said:
This has all escalated quickly!!
1. panda, lets keeps it none explicit pls and thx

2. omg the itching sensation in my leg from this spider bite! I just want to cut the bite out!
It's all gone don't worry!

Mitchs98 said:
Don't you pin this on me you're the one that presents the opportunity for anything to be dirty and you know it

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Grace might be that fun-loving chill mom, while Masaki is that dad who's kinda chill but kills things that come close to his children. Probably.

[/QUOTE]
I could see that. I could see Millie being the overprotective mom who spoils her kids but is secretly super stressed out because Valken is always off on secret missions for long periods of time.

Kazehana said:
Don't you pin this on me you're the one that presents the opportunity for anything to be dirty and you know it
...this is partially true. HOWEVER! The real person at fault this time is @Zuka cus she started it :3.

Kayzo said:
I could see that. I could see Millie being the overprotective mom who spoils her kids but is secretly super stressed out because Valken is always off on secret missions for long periods of time.
And comes home with candy, letting them run around in a chaos while she's tearing her hair out

Mitchs98 said:
Possssssst

Mitchs98 said:
...this is partially true. HOWEVER! The real person at fault this time is @Zuka cus she started it :3.
You should be posting for Kayzo rather than placing blame on others. It's called projection, and it's a defense mechanism. Why are you using a defense mechanism? Because you know I'm right and you're in a corner. Nice try

Kayzo said:
Possssssst
I keep trying. I really do. But the shiny alert button is my master ;-;.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98 DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME
Trying to make me seem more perverted than I am are we? 0:.

Kazehana said:
You should be posting for Kayzo rather than placing blame on others. It's called projection, and it's a defense mechanism. Why are you using a defense mechanism? Because you know I'm right and you're in a corner. Nice try
It was legit her fault this time ;-;.

Drakerus said:
Mitch has done this to me to. He turns Kaze's eyes towards someone else when she starts getting into the argument. and they're like "Don't you pin this on me!'
..but it was her fault for real this time. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back