Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
You questioned the 'ew', therefore you are not completely against it.
Infallible logic!
No. That question mark was to invoke an inflection best described as "I cannot believe you said something so inconceivably stupid so I'm still confused as to how it's a possibility in that mind of yours"

Kazehana said:
No. That question mark was to invoke an inflection best described as "I cannot believe you said something so inconceivably stupid so I'm still confused as to how it's a possibility in that mind of yours"
You have a point, HOWEVER...

Will it blend?

Arvis90 said:
Oh my GAWD someone really just needs to kill Sam winchester already. Such a pathetic little whiny bitch!!
Amen.

Kazehana said:
You are 100% the only reason I am even here right now d:
That means I'm interesting ^-^. Or that we're friends. EITHER ONE!

Kazehana said:
... Did you just ship me with Mitch? Ew?
I don't so internet relationships anyway. Soo. Ye.

Mitchs98 said:
Amen.
That means I'm interesting ^-^. Or that we're friends. EITHER ONE!

I don't so internet relationships anyway. Soo. Ye.
1. You are not interesting, you tagged me

2. We are so not friends you are the worst, obviously

3. I would so be the best thing that ever happened to you *dramatic hair flip*

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I feel like this rp is so much for me to handle... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Maybe you're just inherently lazy, like me. xD .

[/QUOTE]
I just skim over posts that don't involve my character and i get along just fine xD .

[/QUOTE]
Not even in this rp and I agree

I dont WANT to be lazy but I feel like everyone is spread out and all over the place..

And I do skip over but I feel as if it is still too much

Kazehana said:
1. You are not interesting, you tagged me
2. We are so not friends you are the worst, obviously

3. I would so be the best thing that ever happened to you *dramatic hair flip*
1. I tag people all the time and they don't respond. The fact you stay or even care about the tag is it piqued your interest.

2. You can argue but you know we are (:3)

3. Possibru. I still don't online date ^-^

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I dont WANT to be lazy but I feel like everyone is spread out and all over the place..

[/QUOTE]
Just ignore posts that don't involve you. The only reason I read them is I'm GM and I gotta make sure people don't break shit(that and they're generally good.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I dont WANT to be lazy but I feel like everyone is spread out and all over the place..

[/QUOTE]
Hang in there!

kWz3T80.gif

Mitchs98 said:
1. I tag people all the time and they don't respond. The fact you stay or even care about the tag is it piqued your interest.
2. You can argue but you know we are (:3)

3. Possibru. I still don't online date ^-^
1. ...

2. (>_>) I want my emojis back

3. You're just sad that I'm not real

4. Lists are fun

I am debating if I should leave or not though..I wake up to almost 200 notifs every day and I really dont wanna shut off my push notifs cause I always miss something in rps.

purplepanda288 said:
Sorry dear, Kim dosent even know what the he'll happened. They where far away from the cluster fuck to know
Oh btw. Do you mind using a clearer font?

The one you usually use is a pain to read since I'm kind of blind.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I am debating if I should leave or not though..I wake up to almost 200 notifs every day and I really dont wanna shut off my push notifs cause I always miss something in rps.

[/QUOTE]
What I like to do is go over to your personal details area by hovering over your avatar in the top right.

Then you click watched threads

It'll then give you a list of all the threads you're watching that you haven't checked and clicking on the links will take you to the first unread post.

That really helped me out.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I am debating if I should leave or not though..I wake up to almost 200 notifs every day and I really dont wanna shut off my push notifs cause I always miss something in rps.

[/QUOTE]
Dun leave. You leave, we cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back