Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Relax. I'm still going to be on. It's just that you happen to get on right before my usual bedtime.
Also, I am a proud male dog thank you.
The relief. :D

Then what's an insult for a male dog...?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The relief. :D
Then what's an insult for a male dog...?

[/QUOTE]
Idk. I thought you were creative.

Mitchs98 said:
....Here we go again.
You said you entertained the boys, and were a robot.

What kind of robot was Emma in the Kemonomini thread again?
She's got like a boombox right? I thought she was like a club entertainer or something

Kazehana said:
She's got like a boombox right? I thought she was like a club entertainer or something
...It was established in the RP she was a sex bot.. You literally said the same thing on the OOC of the other thread. Lmfao.

Drakerus said:
THIS WHOLE THING IS A GIANT VERSION OH YOUR NAME OH MY GOD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]THIS WHOLE THING IS A GIANT VERSION OH YOUR NAME OH MY GOD

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to fix it lol.

Drakerus said:
I don't know how to fix it lol.
I'd try to fix it for you, but I can't edit others' posts. The problem is that all of that text is within the tagging bbcode, which is like [uSER] [/uSER] All of that text comes before [/uSER]. If you delete the ending part of the bbcode and put it only after your name, that should fix it.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd try to fix it for you, but I can't edit others' posts. The problem is that all of that text is within the tagging bbcode, which is like [uSER] [/uSER] All of that text comes before [/uSER]. If you delete the ending part of the bbcode and put it only after your name, that should fix it.

[/QUOTE]
Okie dokie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back