Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know what fuckin pink means but y'all best not keep bringing me back here to sully more random objects and colors for me I swear

Kazehana said:
I don't know what fuckin pink means but y'all best not keep bringing me back here to sully more random objects and colors for me I swear
Check page 328 to find out ^-^. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
[/img]
7F0cXO9.jpg

.....I'M DONE. 100% officially done. Are you sure you don't know @Kazehana ? She'd say the same thing. xD .
I like how Kaze is a recurring subject xD .

Mitchs98 said:
[/img]
7F0cXO9.jpg

.....I'M DONE. 100% officially done. Are you sure you don't know @Kazehana ? She'd say the same thing. xD .

Think about it a sec. Fade to black usually quotes sex scenes. Zuka said she'd done everything but that. I said she faded to pink.

Think long and hard about what 'pink' also refers to.

Also. I posted the results in the note tab.
Long and hard. Hehehehhehe

@Wyatt

@LeSoraAmari

@Salt Lord (mentioned)

@Rhodus

@Bolts

Adrian was listening to what Vex was saying when a girl tripped and fell on the other wizard. "Uh, I'll let you sort that out. I've got a pink-haired killer to find," Adrian said as he disappeared into a mass of purple light, which then faded from existence. He reappeared in front of Kim and Ryu.

"Guys, we need to find Alfie. Either he's gone nuts, or he's been corrupted somehow. He tried to turn another mage into a pincushion and gave a little girl a death threat. I have a feeling he'll be on the guild roof, as usual. I'm going there to confront him about it. I suggest you come with me."

And I tagged you immediately after it, XenForo wouldn't give an alert if I just edited the tag in.

purplepanda288 said:
SURPRISE ASS SEX
...wow.

Kazehana said:
... Are you insinuating that you're going to deflower me? I doubt that
Wat? No. I didn't mean that at all. I assumed you meant mentally, lmfao.

Kayzo said:
Is it possible for Momo to release Lucian?
Yis.

Kazehana said:
...??? What does this even mean?
This is why you're entertaining ^-^

Drakerus said:
De-wind flower you ^_-
Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back