Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope take more time posting @Zuka
Mitchs98 said:
Awww. Isune never done a fade to black scenario before? (:3) 2innocent5me
Haha I've done a fade everything but Black before. And thinking of Taurus screaming out "mm.. mm.. mmmooooorreee! " has me in a fit of giggles

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I told you Alfie's everywhere!

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. That's even funnier coupled with what I meant. Do you know what I really meant? xD .

Zuka said:
S
Stop, my sides, they hurt (> :D )
xD . I actually made a funny joke yay :D . xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Lmao. That's even funnier coupled with what I meant. Do you know what I really meant? xD .
xD . I actually made a funny joke yay :D . xD .
There was a meaning?

Salt Lord]There was a meaning? [/QUOTE] [/img] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7F0cXO9.jpg[/IMG] .....I'M DONE. 100% officially done. Are you sure you don't know [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] ? She'd say the same thing. xD .

Think about it a sec. Fade to black usually quotes sex scenes. Zuka said she'd done everything but that. I said she faded to pink.

Think long and hard about what 'pink' also refers to.

Also. I posted the results in the note tab.

Isune said:
Ew, you into animals? Is Chris not good enough? You have ti party with a minotaur? xD
No body else thought of Taurus's personality making sexy noises?

No?

I'll take myself to the pervert corner.

Infact, I'll take myself to the pervert basement

Zuka said:
No?

I did. Honestly. xD

Zuka said:
No?

I'll join you in the basement

Zuka said:
LMAO scroll up and see your placement.
Perfect
I... still don't get it.

Mitchs98 said:
63878348.jpg

.....I'M DONE. 100% officially done. Are you sure you don't know @Kazehana ? She'd say the same thing. xD .

Think about it a sec. Fade to black usually quotes sex scenes. Zuka said she'd done everything but that. I said she faded to pink.

Think long and hard about what 'pink' also refers to.

Also. I posted the results in the note tab.
I'm 14! I'm not gonna know what pink is aside from... well... pink! And I knew what a fade-to-black was.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I... still don't get it.
I'm 14! I'm not gonna know what pink is aside from... well... pink! And I knew what a fade-to-black was.

[/QUOTE]
...I honestly forgot you were only 14. (Although I knew the meaning at that age >_>...)

Everyone, just post! Get out of here, go to all of your rooms. And for all of those who are in your rooms, shut down whatever it is you're on and read a BOOK.

Isune said:
Everyone, just post! Get out of here, go to all of your rooms. And for all of those who are in your rooms, shut down whatever it is you're on and read a BOOK.
7F0cXO9.jpg

How can we post if we shut down what we're on. HMMM?

Mitchs98 said:
...I honestly forgot you were only 14. (Although I knew the meaning at that age >_>...)
D:

TELLLL MEEEEE

Isune said:
Ew! That's sick!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]D:
TELLLL MEEEEE

Ew! That's sick!

[/QUOTE]
....M8. ....Are you sure you wanna know dis :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back