Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Sarin Rayne]Hello i would love to join your rp if that is ok?

[/QUOTE]
Of course it is. Make your sheet and I'll review it.

Ok so far we have these characters ready for the Tournament:

Tanari

Sera

Alicia

Eias

Mizuki

Kimberly

Aiden

Valken

Shayne

Hunter

Masaki

Hibiki

Am I missing anyone so far? I will be making the bracket in a few hours, so if anyone else wants their characters to participate, let me know. NOTE: you can join after I make the bracket, but once tournament starts it might be tricky...

Last edited by a moderator:
Arvis90 said:
Ok so far we have these characters ready for the Tournament:
Tanari

Sera

Alicia

Eias

Mizuki

Kimberly

Aiden

Valken

Shayne

Hunter

Am I missing anyone so far? I will be making the bracket in a few hours, so if anyone else wants their characters to participate, let me know. NOTE: you can join after I make the bracket, but once tournament starts it might be tricky...
Enter Masaki and Hibiki please :3

Well I may be a while, I have a lot of catching up to do xD I need to post for both Maya and Masaki, Hibiki is kind of just in frozen animation because I haven't found anyone for him to interact with yet.

I've just got home from my brothers party and I'm quite tired, but I'll try get a post up now I guess c:

It probably won't be good though xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Well I may be a while, I have a lot of catching up to do xD I need to post for both Maya and Masaki, Hibiki is kind of just in frozen animation because I haven't found anyone for him to interact with yet.
I've just got home from my brothers party and I'm quite tired, but I'll try get a post up now I guess c:

It probably won't be good though xD
Inb4 the post is:

Maya: *stares*

Masaki: "K bby"

Hibiki: "SPEAK TO ME SENPAI!"

Mitchs98 said:
You brought this upon yourself by making a pedo old man m8.
Bro, cute not pedo. Besides, isn't Kelica like 16 or some shit? Everyone knows that's jailbait territory. Actually, that's full on legal in most of the world.

Colt556 said:
Bro, cute not pedo. Besides, isn't Kelica like 16 or some shit? Everyone knows that's jailbait territory. Actually, that's full on legal in most of the world.
It was a joke m8. And I think she is. xD .

Colt556 said:
21 :P it's just a hug calm your titties

1456618606645.jpg

Is it wrong that I imagine a drunk Kelica yanking and tugging on poor Draco/Taurus Chris' ears and fur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back