Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HuorSpinks said:
Totally nominating Gilad for an exhibition match against Fairy Tail then.
Pfft with Gilad, all it would take is a twitch of his wrist if he were exerting his full power. Even with numerous slayers and such in Fairy Tail T.T

Maya will not be entering the tournament because that would be unfair. I'll probably enter Masaki and Hibiki though. Although I'm still deciding with Hibiki:0

Alicia and Sera will be entering out of my characters. I can't say for everyone else. Ferra entering would be useless given her magic. Unless she ate the ring. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
I kind of want Alicia to find Mizuki's diary now, lmao.
That'd be funny. She has it on her, hidden in her bag which is in her room. If Alicia can get in, she can see it.

Hehehe. You guys think that the Alicia entry is her obsessing over the girl, but it's not. It's something else.

Mitchs98 said:
Alfie is trying to destroy Mizuki for being ebil.
You just gave me nostalgia!

Artix Entertainment FTW!

zorbak_picture_2_by_kabroz.jpg

Also I just came back from watching 8 episode of Boku dake ga Inai Machi in a row :D . It's so good!

I still play it sometimes.

Kayzo said:
Hehehe. You guys think that the Alicia entry is her obsessing over the girl, but it's not. It's something else.
She's slowly trying to hex her to become ebil isn't she 0:

@Arvis90 Valken Truss (LS) will be in, I'm not sure on Kelica (FT), I haven't trained her in a staff like I wanted and she doesn't have enough familiars (if they allow animals into the tournament anyway). :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back