Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Seems I might need to show you who's the boss of this gym.
GET THOSE MUSCLES PUMPIN'

Now shut up, I'm making Alfie's diary

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Pandora Hearts. :> I love the music since it's the same artist from .hack which I enjoy thoroughly; Yuki Kajiura.
:o

Finally! Someone else who likes/recognizes the existence of .hack!

*dies of joy*

@Kayzo

I have a post ready, but I wanna wait until a few of the others can post. I'd hate to continue without them.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@Kayzo
I have a post ready, but I wanna wait until a few of the others can post. I'd hate to continue without them.

[/QUOTE]
Ok. Sounds good.

Kayzo said:

• Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia Alicia
WELL SOMEONE HAS AN OBSESSION

@Angeliquie Perry

I've been reading through the in character and I've noticing that you're making posts that lead up to pretty much nothing and I just wanted to take the time to say something, don't worry it isn't horrible :3

I've noticed that you have only just joined yesterday? And you seem to be posting pretty much like I did when I joined. I found it awkward roleplaying with those who had been on the sight longer than me purely because I felt they had more experience and plus, were better writers than myself. It's something you ease into, and I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't enjoy it here or find everybody here pretty cool.

Usually, people on this site don't actually like roleplaying with those that make filler posts with no character interaction. Posts that portray the character to be a huge social introvert who just WILL NOT talk to anyone. That isn't something anyone can work with, and will deter people from interacting with the character. In my experience, users who have done that are very quick to leave the roleplay without a second thought either because they didn't enjoy it or they felt as though they just weren't welcome. I don't want that to happen to you.

As everyone here knows, character interaction is necessary to roleplay. And you need to do it, otherwise it's more of a one-sided roleplay and nobody likes that.

There's a lot of us in this roleplay, find someone to communicate with. No one here will turn you away if you asked, or just sent your character their characters way. None of us here are like that.

Essentially, if the effort is made on your behalf then the same effort will be given to you by others. Throw yourself out there, make your character go and talk to people. Because from my experience, if you don't do that then you won't find it enjoyable. And that's the most important thing.

I do hope I didn't overstep my mark or say anything out of line, but there you go. c:

LeSoraAmari said:
@Angeliquie Perry
I've been reading through the in character and I've noticing that you're making posts that lead up to pretty much nothing and I just wanted to take the time to say something, don't worry it isn't horrible :3

I've noticed that you have only just joined yesterday? And you seem to be posting pretty much like I did when I joined. I found it awkward roleplaying with those who had been on the sight longer than me purely because I felt they had more experience and plus, were better writers than myself. It's something you ease into, and I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't enjoy it here or find everybody here pretty cool.

Usually, people on this site don't actually like roleplaying with those that make filler posts with no character interaction. Posts that portray the character to be a huge social introvert who just WILL NOT talk to anyone. As everyone here knows, character interaction is necessary to roleplay.

There's a lot of us in this roleplay, find someone to communicate with. No one here will turn you away if you asked, or just sent your character their characters way. None of us here are like that.

Essentially, if the effort is made on your behalf then the same effort will be given to you by others. Throw yourself out there, make your character go and talk to people. Because from my experience, if you don't do that then you won't find it enjoyable. And that's the most important thing.

I do hope I didn't overstep my mark or say anything out of line, but there you go. c:
Well said! I almost forgot what it was like to be new here xD

@Colt556

Just letting you know Kelica walked up to Gilad, I tagged you after the post was up so it may not have alerted you. No need to rush a response :)

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I need someone to hug meh...

[/QUOTE]
Here's a hug. Can I ask why you need one though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back