Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]How much have I missed?

[/QUOTE]
Alfie got shaken and put down thanks to Alicia, Ren nearly got ripped in half but spared(alicia 4 hero). Vex is singing as is Bolts' character(can't remember the name atm.

Mitchs98 said:
Alfie got shaken and put down thanks to Alicia, Ren nearly got ripped in half but spared(alicia 4 hero). Vex is singing as is Bolts' character(can't remember the name atm.
God damn it. So much I could have done if my siblings actually thought about people other than themselves.

Angeliquie Perry] [SIZE=18px][I]Yuna: Magnolia Train Station [/I][/SIZE][SIZE=18px][I]@anyone [/I][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] @Salt Lord (ehlp out please.... its something to do)
Yuna gets off the train with nothing but her wallet and her normal carrying items. Recently joining fairy tail she desided to make a trip back to her birth parents grave and visit her other parents temple.

She has just arrived back in Magnolia.

"Oh good sweet home....." she says breathing the fumes.

She suddenly uses her music carrier to change her music to her headphones to classical instead of pop.

"I wonder where they are...." she says.

I know the letter said there would be someone here for me when i got back. Something about a tournament I was suppose to be attending.
@Salt Lord @Mitchs98 anyone going to help me ? ,':-/

Angeliquie Perry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18115-salt-lord/ said:
@Salt Lord[/URL] @Mitchs98 anyone going to help me ? ,':-/
Do you think anyone can help? Seriously, I hate it when people do that! How can you expect to be noticed doing literally nothing while everyone else is busy doing something?

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]good god i i'll shut up then and not post. oh wait i can't

[/QUOTE]
Don't blame me for your boredom! Do something!

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]After waiting for a few hours and no one shows she decides to head to the guild to see whats up; she blasts her music.

[/QUOTE]
Do something useful!

Like what?

You expect for me to pull something out my *ss? no offense. But i'm trying to get her to the tornament jesus...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Like what?
You expect for me to pull something out my *ss? no offense. But i'm trying to get her to the tornament jesus...

[/QUOTE]
I suggest you take a look at where each character is and approach one of them directly to introduce yourself. Preferably the ones that are still at the bikini contest since the street situation is getting a bit crowded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
This escalated quickly.
So, is this because of the negative emotions emitted by Mizuki?

The concept of your character is interesting but a little vague which I assume is your aim.
The emotions weren't caused by Alfie, but because of a certain thing's influence spreading, he's a little more volatile than normal.

Said thing isn't in this arc, so don't try thinking about what it is... At least not until I finish Alfie's diaries of his previous six years of Fairy Tail. Still only on year one, but if I work hard enough, I might be able to get all of them finished before the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back