Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The emotions weren't caused by Alfie, but because of a certain thing's influence spreading, he's a little more volatile than normal.
Said thing isn't in this arc, so don't try thinking about what it is... At least not until I finish Alfie's diaries of his previous six years of Fairy Tail. Still only on year one, but if I work hard enough, I might be able to get all of them finished before the next arc.

[/QUOTE]
Wow look at you doing deep character development and backstory creation,

I'm just a filthy casual ^_^ .

Drakerus said:
Wow look at you doing deep character development and backstory creation,
I'm just a filthy casual ^_^ .
Thank you! But in all honesty, all of this took me months to figure out and perfect. Hell, I still don't know if I want to go one way or another, but I have plans for both.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Thank you! But in all honesty, all of this took me months to figure out and perfect. Hell, I still don't know if I want to go one way or another, but I have plans for both.

[/QUOTE]
That is the mark of a good GM

Drakerus said:
I'm fairly certain that most of those are OOC posts.
I was referring to quality, not quantity xD .
I was really just expressing my "what the fuck" feeling. Like. How many posts per day is that...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't understand that term. D:

[/QUOTE]
Tsundere (ツンデレ ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]At this rate, I doubt they'll be anything but petty squabblers.

[/QUOTE]
I won't allow this. They will happen.

Rhodus said:
I was really just expressing my "what the fuck" feeling. Like. How many posts per day is that...
Um, have you met a person named Mitch?

10,000 posts and he joined only a month or two before me.

Rhodus said:
That is the mark of a good GM
Good GM? Ha! I make the plots, I don't execute them. All that hard work would be for nothing. I can't lead an RP.

Drakerus said:
Tsundere (ツンデレ ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.
Alfie. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That we will.

[/QUOTE]
Ren didn't almost get himself maimed for nothing! >_<

But then again, Conway's there..

Hmmmmm....

Still! The more love the merrier!

Drakerus said:
Ren didn't almost get himself maimed for nothing! >_<
But then again, Conway's there..

Hmmmmm....

Still! The more love the merrier!
He's hiding behind the randomly correct building out of many, thinking about other things in case Ren wants to have a little chat. ;)

Lmao what if Mizuki took easyre from pain, so during his flurry of attacks she lets out an awkward cry of pleasure?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Shh... shh... you don't have to cry, everything's going to be alright...

[/QUOTE]
Seems I might need to show you who's the boss of this gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back