Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I don't think I'll have Chris participate...I'm still not too sure yet.
You know as well as I do that you want to have Chris go Taurus form and flex for Kelcia after winning a match.

Ren shall participate!

Too bad I kinda have to make him lose because of how weak he's supposed to be in 1v1 combat >_>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides, I'm more concerned about Chris getting his hair or ears ripped off by a certain someone who he KNOWS is going to go against his word and get another ale. *cough* @Zuka *cough*

Drakerus said:
Ren shall participate!
Too bad I kinda have to make him lose because of how weak he's supposed to be in 1v1 combat >_>.
Gotta be batman. Plan ahead. Carry like one of those card holders like Cana, only instead of cards they're pieces of paper with various activation sigils. Basically, you fight the exact same way Cana does.

And I have officially missed tons of important stuff because my brother decided he'd be on another three hours after I woke up! Delightful! (@V@)

I get back on during my break to 64 freaking notifications.... Also no love for eias xD I'll just have her go blow bubbles somewhere else :P

Bolts said:
I get back on during my break to 64 freaking notifications.... Also no love for eias xD I'll just have her go blow bubbles somewhere else :P
I'll have Alicia notice her in my next post. Which might be later..or tommorrow..or much later. Idk. I plan on staying up late tonight so yanno.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll have Alicia notice her in my next post. Which might be later..or tommorrow..or much later. Idk. I plan on staying up late tonight so yanno.
It's all good, she'll get some posts when the tourney starts. Though I don't know how she will have a chance to win. (You know my style of rp xD )

Arvis90 said:
Salty!! Is Alfie gonna participate in the tournament? @Salt Lord
With how things are going, Alfie's gonna destroy Magnolia before the tournament. :v But that's not happeneing, so he'll be in the fight. :D

Mitchs98 said:
Yay! :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]With how things are going, Alfie's gonna destroy Magnolia before the tournament. :v But that's not happeneing, so he'll be in the fight. :D
Yay! :D

[/QUOTE]
Y u no post for Ophelia you hole >_>

Mitchs98 said:
Y u no post for Ophelia you hole >_>
I wasn't aware I was supposed to. I'm not used to getting eleven (important) notifs all at once. But I wouldn't need to get used to them if it weren't for having siblings.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wasn't aware I was supposed to. I'm not used to getting eleven (important) notifs all at once. But I wouldn't need to get used to them if it weren't for having siblings.

[/QUOTE]
O i c. Ye. Its her turn in the contest(which due to uncontrollable events aka sickness and relatives) won't end until sometime tommorrow.

Mitchs98 said:
O i c. Ye. Its her turn in the contest(which due to uncontrollable events aka sickness and relatives) won't end until sometime tommorrow.
With how you put it, I can only imagine that things are harder to reply to, especially because you run the roleplays. D:

I'll get a post up now, but soon, I'm still gonna need to let my little have his turn on the PC. Because, y'know, self entitled older brothers.

@Kayzo @Mitchs98

The reason for Alfie's laying down will have to wait. I'm letting my little brother on and won't be back for another two hours and thirty minutes. Try not to post too much without me, okay?

Salt Lord]@Kayzo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
The reason for Alfie's laying down will have to wait. I'm letting my little brother on and won't be back for another two hours and thirty minutes. Try not to post too much without me, okay?
I'll only post for Millie.

So yeah. i've been playing league this whole time. I'll post as soon as I get one more game out of the way xD .

"Damn...I mean" *Sticks head out broken window* "Stay where you are. Don't move! I will send help!" *Pauses* "Make sure not to look up, you might have a neck injury!" *Then goes and grabs old television that weighs a ton and drops it out the window.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back