Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98 Just a question out of curiosity....

We don't have smart phones in this RP do we? Because it's come to my attention that someone might have one and this has confused me greatly. <:

Kyuubey said:
We don't have smart phones in this RP do we? Because it's come to my attention that someone might have one and this has confused me greatly. <:
Don't have phones of any kind. That's why they had to rely on those little hologram lacrimas and telepathy. There's no efficient way of contacting someone over long distances.

Kyuubey said:
We do not. No. They have lacrima phones(built by that telepath guy..) about it.

Colt556 said:
Don't have phones of any kind. That's why they had to rely on those little hologram lacrimas and telepathy. There's no efficient way of contacting someone over long distances.
Wrong-o! You just haven't got far enough into the series. The telepath guy makes lacrima phones at one point.

Mitchs98 said:
We do not. No. They have lacrima phones(built by that telepath guy..) about it.
Oh well... Kim seems to have a smart phone, so you might want to tell her. SHE MIGHT YELL AT ME IF I DO IT.

@Arvis90 Lyra will only be joining if Hibiki( @LeSoraAmari ) does as well.

I'm still debating Sora. I might have her be there for healing purposes instead to help after the end of battles. ~ ( If that's okay? ) She is the best healer in the RP at the moment so I feel she'd be better doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Wrong-o! You just haven't got far enough into the series. The telepath guy makes lacrima phones at one point.
Oh? I just finished the celestial spirit arc and been too busy to really continue.

Colt556 said:
Oh? I just finished the celestial spirit arc and been too busy to really continue.
Ye. I won't go into details or it'll be massive spoilers. But it does happen at one point. ^-^

Kyuubey said:
@Arvis90 Lyra will only be joining if Hibiki( @LeSoraAmari ) does as well.
I'm still debating Sora. I might have her be there for healing purposes instead to help after the end of battles. ~ ( If that's okay? ) She is the best healer in the RP at the moment so I feel she'd be better doing that.
She could heal Lysander ^^

God the current arc is just tugging on my heartstrings man! T,T no joke, easily the best arc so far besides all the others except the celestial spirit arc. I did like virgo and her punishment lines though

Ok I will update the roster for the additions. And yes Hibiki is in the Tournament @Kyuubey

Arvis90 said:
God the current arc is just tugging on my heartstrings man! T,T no joke, easily the best arc so far besides all the others except the celestial spirit arc. I did like virgo and her punishment lines though
Ok I will update the roster for the additions. And yes Hibiki is in the Tournament @Kyuubey
Then you can put Lyra down as well then.

Sora playing medic okay with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back