Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What

Mitchs98 said:
I'm gunna have to say either he has to 1. Be apprentice level with literally the majority of his spells or 2. Not have as many schools of magic. That's just nuts how much he has, tbh.
What would the apprentice class be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Like. C. Technically D. But we don't use D
Okay it is fixed but I just wanted to point out real quick that most of the paths are passives, lost and body are as passive

Mitchs98 said:
Nope. They were both teleported to the streets somewhere.
What? When!?

I know I get lazy when reading through posts but I think I'd notice that xD .

Time to go back through...

Drakerus said:
What? When!?
I know I get lazy when reading through posts but I think I'd notice that xD .

Time to go back through...
Apparently not. xD .

Also on the topic of forgetting things..

@Defective Kitten I know you said you were dropping out. But I'm making sure you don't intend on rejoining in the near future before I remove your sheet and PM it to you. I kinda skipped over yours in the removal process. Heh..

Mitchs98 said:
Apparently not. xD .
Also on the topic of forgetting things..

@Defective Kitten I know you said you were dropping out. But I'm making sure you don't intend on rejoining in the near future before I remove your sheet and PM it to you. I kinda skipped over yours in the removal process. Heh..
Its quite alright, I didn't intend on rejoining anyways hehe cx It's all good. Have fun still!

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Its quite alright, I didn't intend on rejoining anyways hehe cx It's all good. Have fun still!

[/QUOTE]
Kay. I'll PM it to you later when I update the roster.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Instead, all it was was a glyph that formed under them, enclosing the two in a beam of light and transporting them in an intersection of roads.

[/QUOTE]
Ren has to go through all the trouble of drawing them and then THIS GUY comes along and makes magic symbols just by thinking about it!

Ren would be very salty. Saltier than the lord of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I'm going to have to deny this magic. It's basically a form of vector control that was already denied.
But! Fine. :c I'll let you know when I've edited things.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Is Conway's new magic better?
Isn't that more or less the same thing as vector control, though cleverly worded? .-.

Mitchs98 said:
Isn't that more or less the same thing as vector control, though cleverly worded? .-.
No. While he can lift things with his mind and make himself faster, he can't reflect a train running straight at him like he used to be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back