Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To be honest, Kelica's father is basically capable of that, I just haven't made him a character sheet. He'd be rougly 40 years old now. He is terrifying when it comes to his forest, but I never made him because he has no need to leave it. His job is to keep it safe. Maybe I should make him have a camo appearance

Zuka said:
To be honest, Kelica's father is basically capable of that, I just haven't made him a character sheet. He'd be rougly 40 years old now. He is terrifying when it comes to his forest, but I never made him because he has no need to leave it. His job is to keep it safe. Maybe I should make him have a camo appearance
Is his name Treebeard?

Also here, random picture that cracks me up because I get the reference.

1456386893521.jpg

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]

Conway Nile
Basic Info

pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music.jpg

Name

"Conway Nile! Flows off the tongue!"

"I wasn't built fer' countin', but wit' a bit a struggling, I got ta seventeen years..."

"A healthy young boy I am!"

Race

"If a seafarer counts as not-a-human, that's me!"

Height

"A cannon and a quarter!" (5'4)

Weight

"Four cannonballs!" (168lbs)

Guild and Guild Mark Location

"Lamia Scale is my sea, but I still chat wit' tha Captain an' her daughter. Oh, the mark be right over there on my shoulder."

Class

"Stuck as a B but staying strong!"
Personal Things
Personality

Conway, despite being older than Ophelia, acts less his age. He's one who lives for the thought of trouble, jumping at any chance he can get to cause it. And trouble can be a lot of things. Fighting, stealing, cheating, hiding, and even flirting are things Conway excels in, showing no signs of fear or much else during the activity and outputting a child's level of glee when he succeeds.

This is not to say the young sailor is childish and only childish. After all, he's a teenage human, and he has soft spots for more things than one could imagine; one of these simply being people. Although he's skilled in dodging or blocking in fights, he can never bring himself to throw a real hit, and because of this, he ends up running away from them.

On top of this, if you've managed to gain his complete respect, he can show to be as loyal as a dog, and what's even better is that he'll end up acting like one too.

Bio

Conway's story is nearly the same as Ophelia's besides the fact that he didn't have a single parent to fall back on. The crew was his family, and a good one at that. What was also surprising to the crew was that he was one of the few to have magical abilities. However, the crewmates that were experienced in their magic were busy with the captain's daughter, Ophelia, leaving Conway to practice magic on his own. Eventually, he got pretty good with it, but when the ship went down and he found that he was one of the few survivors besides Ophelia and the captain, he lost the want to train himself further. Of course, he still uses it... just rarely for combat purposes.

>The ocean

>The constant motion of a ship

>The smell of saltwater and the wind blowing through his hair

>Causing trouble

Dislikes

>Getting caught causing trouble

>People flirting back

>Embarrassment

>Hurting people and getting hurt by people
Magical Things
Magic

Kinetic Movement Magic

Kinetic Movement is a rather tricky school of magic that involves the manipulation of kinetic energy. If used right, it can be quite a scary experience to throw a hit, and even if it is magical, if it involves sending him flying, all you're doing is hurting yourself.

Example: You swing at him with an axe. No matter how much force you swing with, Conway will redirect that force back at you and remain unhurt at the same time.

The only real way to counter this is to be smart by not getting his and not sending him flying. Life draining might be a good idea.

Skills

Conway excels in stealing, cheating, lying, flirting, hiding... you name it.

Other

One the things that fill Conway's soft spots are other boys, and while he may not physically show it, he gets nervous around every one he comes across.

[/QUOTE]
Accelerator

Yay for big post galore

Oh well. Now that I'm finally caught up I can relax a bit without worrying about getting a post up before I miss something else. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Yay for big post galore
Oh well. Now that I'm finally caught up I can relax a bit without worrying about getting a post up before I miss something else. xD
We seem to have the same timezone's, I really need to have a character interact with you more :P

Zuka said:
Valken does his usual and hits on Grace playfully, Masaki gets cranky, fisty fight insues.
Hmm

Sure why not xD Masaki is never one to actually start fights, so this will be a first~

LeSoraAmari said:
Hmm
Sure why not xD Masaki is never one to actually start fights, so this will be a first~
Best not let the Guild master find out. We can't forget that on his CS he has 'discipline' listed under his likes.

Colt556 said:
Best not let the Guild master find out. We can't forget that on his CS he has 'discipline' listed under his likes.
I'd say that he won't find out. But let's be real, he probably will. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back