Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
250px-132Ditto.png

Colt556 said:
I should have Gilad enter so I can NTR Chris.
No Tsunade punch will knock Gilad down!

It would pretty much be a one-hit smack down to the ground though right? That doesn't sound fun xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
No Tsunade punch will knock Gilad down!
It would pretty much be a one-hit smack down to the ground though right? That doesn't sound fun xD
If Gilad entered every fight would just be him pinning his opponent to the ground and winning 5 seconds after the match started. And that is precisely why the only character of mine participating is Tanari.

Colt556 said:
If Gilad entered every fight would just be him pinning his opponent to the ground and winning 5 seconds after the match started. And that is precisely why the only character of mine participating is Tanari.
So I've been thinking about this, Valken melts into the shadows, pending if the tournament is outside/middle of the day or if there is sufficient shade (I have a back up plan if there isn't). Seeing as he basically makes himself turn from 3D to 2D, gravity would have no effect on him? He literally becomes a real life shadow not a magical one.

So he would be immune to gravity?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
So I've been thinking about this, Valken melts into the shadows, pending if the tournament is outside/middle of the day or if there is sufficient shade (I have a back up plan if there isn't). Seeing as he basically makes himself turn from 3D to 2D, gravity would have no effect on him? He literally becomes a real life shadow not a magical one.
So he would be immune to gravity?
Would work if gravity control was the only magic Gilad had. Unfortunately I made it so the magic he's proficient in allows him to completely fuck over any and every mage he comes up against.

Colt556 said:
Would work if gravity control was the only magic Gilad had. Unfortunately I made it so the magic he's proficient in allows him to completely fuck over any and every mage he comes up against.
Can he fuck a miniature god?

Also, it's about time I be getting to bed. G'night!

Colt556 said:
OP as Fuck (>A>)

Note to self: Don't piss off Gilad

Zuka said:
OP as Fuck (>A>)
Note to self: Don't piss off Gilad
When I made my characters I didn't know anything about Fairy Tail. I just knew that Mitch said guild masters should be OP, so I went through the magic on the wiki and pulled ones that seemed the most OP. At the time I figured the other guild masters would rival Gilad, but they were made to be new guild masters and not some veteran powerhouses like I thought guild masters were. So Gilad ended up alone at the top, rivaled only by whatever NPCs Mitch pulls out for the sake of plot rofl.

Maybe in 30 years, Kelica will have built a forest army of creatures and trees to aid in fights. Then, then she shall be OP

Lift a finger, a thousands tree's uproot themselves for battle, or a large guard of wolves and bears, and eagles.

Badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back