Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No. While he can lift things with his mind and make himself faster, he can't reflect a train running straight at him like he used to be able to.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Okay. Seems legit.

Salt Lord]@Kayzo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28096-drakerus/ said:
@Drakerus[/URL]
I'm waiting on Mitch and Drakerus to reply.

Also, I'm gonna go to Wendy's... sorry if I reply late!

See y'all after dinner~
I went to Wendy's for dinner too..

Wyatt said:
Vex walked into a building not being able to see anything but darkness. "Horus where are you? I kept walking into things!" The bird didn't answer and Vick was left to fend for himself. "Well I guess we are going to have to do this the hard way. I wish you were magical so I could see you that way." He closed his eyes and began to focus. Bloid began to drip from his nose as his mind was flooded with a black and white view of every thing around him for a mile. It was hard to comprehend what he saw since it had so much more then what a normal person saw. He began to look for his bird and once he had found him he blocked out everything but the way to Horus. It was the least he could do to lessen the pain his head was in. Once he reached the bird he opened his eyes and woke it up. "Horus, sleeping while I am trying to get around! Your my eyes I need you to hekp me." The bird let out a cry and flew on to his shoulder. The bird' beek was inches away feom Vex's ears and it was describing the land to him in great detail. The bird forgot to mention that there were other people and he walked into Ren and Alicia.
Two things: Tags are friends :3

2. Put your characters name(First, last, both idc) and their location in a header at the top of your post. Makes things easier.

Mitchs98 said:
Two things: Tags are friends :3
2. Put your characters name(First, last, both idc) and their location in a header at the top of your post. Makes things easier.
Can you make me easy bc code that I can copy and paste for 2 I wil tag more (quote) as I get more familiar

Wyatt said:
Can you make me easy bc code that I can copy and paste for 2 I wil tag more (quote) as I get more familiar
Just use basic code. [h =option ] insert name here. [ /h][

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back