Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]•-• I am lost at the moment did I miss anything important •-•

[/QUOTE]
Not really, but me and leo did post :P

@Isune I really wanna get Kelica to accidentally turn into a full take over beast and start spewing fire but maybe I should leave that for another day

Well technically she'd have to record it first...which means Chris would have to stand in front of her for a while since she would be new to the entire recording thing. Besides, he'd probably give her an easy takeover to begin with. I'll be damned if he gives her his draco form right off the bat xD

Isune said:
Well technically she'd have to record it first...which means Chris would have to stand in front of her for a while since she would be new to the entire recording thing. Besides, he'd probably give her an easy takeover to begin with. I'll be damned if he gives her his draco form right off the bat xD
Well she remembers the red fire dragon from Malina off by heart, I was gunna basically turn her into that

IN the fairytail guildhall...welp, looks like we will have to rebuild AGAIN. So yes, it would be better to save the dragon thing for later, maybe once she gets the hang of partial takeovers Chris will teach her full takeovers. But then again, turning into a full fledged dragon might make her a higher rank than Chris. He can only turn into his drac form, it's basically a much weaker dragon with no wings.

With a dragon? Why? Like I said before even being able to turn into the dragon automatically makes Kelica higher rank than Chris. Because like I said earlier, he can't do that yet.

Isune said:
With a dragon? Why? Like I said before even being able to turn into the dragon automatically makes Kelica higher rank than Chris. Because like I said earlier, he can't do that yet.
True dat. It's hard using someone else's powers, that's why I'm trying not to :P I dunno their limits

The show and magna never really went into that great of detail about full takeovers, so I'm just making assumptions. To me, it just sounds like the bigger and stronger something is, the more magic or strength it requires to keep the takeover.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Damn. You miss so much when you get kicked off of the PC by your older brother.

[/QUOTE]
Define 'kicked' did you literally get the brother kick off the computer? :o

Neferiti said:
Define 'kicked' did you literally get the brother kick off the computer? :o
No. He just tells me to get off, and I have no other choice but to do that because he's generally the only authority in the house.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No. He just tells me to get off, and I have no other choice but to do that because he's generally the only authority in the house.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... have you tried locking him in a closet until you get your time? I mean it probably wont work, but at least its good for laughs ^^

@Rhodus @Mitchs98

I need to go for about another hour (or two, depending). Try not to start the swimsuit contest without me, please. But don't hold it up if everyone who's supposed to be is online. I'll try to be back as soon as possible, but things are a little complicated here. Sorry!

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23583-rhodus/ said:
@Rhodus[/URL] @Mitchs98
I need to go for about another hour (or two, depending). Try not to start the swimsuit contest without me, please. But don't hold it up if everyone who's supposed to be is online. I'll try to be back as soon as possible, but things are a little complicated here. Sorry!
It's alright. Happens to all of us at some point or another.

@Sinister Clown @Colt556 @Mr Swiftshots

Just out of unnecessary and random curiosity, but I was wondering what each of your ranks were as far as Wizarding Saints go. I get confused because apparently Clair is rank 4 (going off of the posts here) but then on Sasuke's character sheet it says that he is 4th :0

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zuka Sabrina's a half dragon who can morph herself into a human with the most important dragon traits ._. This friendship with Kelica doesn't seem that favorable anymore xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back