Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
@Mitchs98 @Colt556
Well looking at Gilad's initiation rights, I'm surprised there is anyone in that guild other then him
Well it's not like there's a standard test. Gilad tested Cinla because he could tell from her fighting that she was overly full of herself, and that's not a trait you can have to be in his guild. And even then all she had to do was back down from the fight and he would have let her join. Both strength of body and strength of mind are needed to be in Sabertooth. Beating up the guild master isn't a requirement to prove you have those qualities.

Zuka said:
This is true. Are you up to having Ophelia @Salt Lord knowing the situation or did you want me to give you a recap?
Also, not sure if you've already posted for Valken, but we'll go with Ophelia already knowing what's up.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I came back
to 19 notifs

Where did I go wrong?

[/QUOTE]
Everywhere. And on that note I'm going to sleep..

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
I case you were wondering, Ophelia is kinda just lazing off in her office.
Yeah well I aint barging into your office so I'm peacing out unless you wanna actually reveal yourself to the peasant masses.

Colt556 said:
Yeah well I aint barging into your office so I'm peacing out unless you wanna actually reveal yourself to the peasant masses.
As much as I don't wanna do it, I guess I have no other choice than to be around these... lowlies. I'll have a post up in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]As much as I don't wanna do it, I guess I have no other choice than to be around these... lowlies. I'll have a post up in a bit.

[/QUOTE]
For the record, the meeting isn't until the third day. I'm just there to say sup from one guild master to a new one.

Colt556 said:
For the record, the meeting isn't until the third day. I'm just there to say sup from one guild master to a new one.
Welp.

I'll edit my post... but Ophelia's still dragging him out for a nice chat.

I want to see Kelica's reaction when she learns the dragon they fought was exceptionally weak as far as dragons go.

Colt556 said:
I want to see Kelica's reaction when she learns the dragon they fought was exceptionally weak as far as dragons go.
To be fair she probably wouldn't care if they were dragons fighting in the middle of a desert, she just doesn't like hearing screaming in her head from the forests being buried. Which to be fair, I wouldn't either. She'd hate a pyromaniac just the same

Zuka said:
To be fair she probably wouldn't care if they were dragons fighting in the middle of a desert, she just doesn't like hearing screaming in her head from the forests being buried. Which to be fair, I wouldn't either. She'd hate a pyromaniac just the same
In that case, she'd REALLY hate to see some of Alfie's fire spells. They can get intense... and very scarlet. :v

Zuka said:
I want to see Kelica's reaction when she learns the dragon they fought was exceptionally weak as far as dragons go and that the big, powerful dragons can level entire forests just by flapping their wings.

Alrighty! Not sure how to reply other than having Ophelia say thanks, as I was never good at making something out of nothing.

Everyone's gotta have a weakness right? I'm looking at Gilad's little girl fetish @Colt556.

You're not playing on that weakness, are you @Salt Lord?

Also fire doesn't scare her, her mother was a Fire Mage. In fact lumberjacks would terrify her more then fire mages

Zuka said:
You're not playing on that weakness, are you @Salt Lord?
I forgot there was a weakness until you mentioned it. And I doubt it's a little girl fetish... just a fetish for ladies a few years younger... like ladies in their twenties or something.

"Women of questionable age." I guess someone in their 20's would be questionable to him.

Oh god, Kelica likes older men.

But she's a C-Class so he wouldn't even see her, so that was lucky I guess xD

@Salt Lord @Colt556

Zuka said:
"Women of questionable age." I guess someone in their 20's would be questionable to him.
Last time I checked, Gilad was in his fifties. Twenty is pretty questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back