Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOOK WHAT I FOUND

tumblr_o2f4a4W9Kd1u2fe02o1_500.jpg

Penny was a robot. Her death wasn't as painful as THE DISARMING OF MY SWEET, SWEET, BLONDE BERSERKER

BZ,JDSVBJ,HSBDJHD JDSH (Θ︹Θ)ს

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Penny was a robot. Her death wasn't as painful as THE DISARMING OF MY SWEET, SWEET, BLONDE BERSERKER
BZ,JDSVBJ,HSBDJHD JDSH (Θ︹Θ)ს

[/QUOTE]
My favorite Yang pic still hasn't been colored. It makes me sad.

Colt556 said:
My favorite Yang pic still hasn't been colored. It makes me sad.
I wanna see. Even if it's uncolored. :o

Reading through the comments of RWBY's Chapter 12 on RoosterTeeth. I can't watch the episode yet because I'm not a sponsor, but characters are dropping like flies. ;-;

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wanna see. Even if it's uncolored. :o
Reading through the comments of RWBY's Chapter 12 on RoosterTeeth. I can't watch the episode yet because I'm not a sponsor, but characters are dropping like flies. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I can not post such an image on a christian forum.

Makes you wonder if they even plan to do a fourth season since everything since episode 1 is coming to a close.

Colt556 said:
Makes you wonder if they even plan to do a fourth season since everything since episode 1 is coming to a close.
I just hope everything ends on a happy note.

LeSoraAmari said:
Upon arrival, Kyou managed to find Grace leaning up against the cathedral. The passerby's gave her a few odd looks for doing so as there was a bench nearby, but that didn't matter. At least he was seeing her again. He was greatful for that.

Dude, Kyou? ;p

HuorSpinks said:
I was just waiting for something like this to happen. And I wasn't disappointed xD
He's gonna flood the kasai-ha out of Fiore haha.
Omfg

Ah well.

Also, it's Hasai-ha, gawd.

Lol better change that lmao

Hah. Maybe Rafael should have sent them all to Fiore rather than the Sahara desert.

With all these destructive mages no one's gonna notice a few Shinigami captains and Espada wrecking havoc. Who knows, they might even start a new fashion trend.

HuorSpinks said:
Hah. Maybe Rafael should have sent them all to Fiore rather than the Sahara desert.
With all these destructive mages no one's gonna notice a few Shinigami captains and Espada wrecking havoc. Who knows, they might even start a new fashion trend.
It would be flashy af, Maya will be there watching

Great, Chris is dating a girl with dragon ptsd. I get the feeling that Chris' draco form might be a trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back