Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Isune @PeteTSs

Kelica isn't terrified of dragons, not really. She hates destruction of forests, you guys aren't actual dragons. You simply asked her what the dragon at Malina is like, to which she flashbacked. She'll be fine if you both transform just dont ask about the Dragon that was at Malina is all :)

Zuka said:
@Isune @PeteTSs
Kelica isn't terrified of dragons, not really. She hates destruction of forests, you guys aren't actual dragons. You simply asked her what the dragon at Malina is like, to which she flashbacked. She'll be fine if you both transform just dont ask about the Dragon that was at Malina is all :)
So, she'd attack if you threatened to burn down a forest?

LeSoraAmari said:
@Sinister Clown @Colt556 @Mr Swiftshots
Just out of unnecessary and random curiosity, but I was wondering what each of your ranks were as far as Wizarding Saints go. I get confused because apparently Clair is rank 4 (going off of the posts here) but then on Sasuke's character sheet it says that he is 4th :0
I never bothered to give it any thought. I'm operating entirely on the principle that Gilad will fucking demolish any character that tried to fight him. A Jura/Makarov type situation where even if they may be wizard saints, the gap is still huge.

Colt556 said:
I never bothered to give it any thought. I'm operating entirely on the principle that Gilad will fucking demolish any character that tried to fight him. A Jura/Makarov type situation where even if they may be wizard saints, the gap is still huge.
Then, we just gotta be a Laxus and punch you with lightning?

Neferiti said:
So, she'd attack if you threatened to burn down a forest?
Pretty much. She might try and reason with you to stop you, but if you just laughed and did it anyway.... actually I'd be interested to see her angry. She's had mostly a supporting role so far, it would be nice to go offensive.

Zuka said:
Pretty much. She might try and reason with you to stop you, but if you just laughed and did it anyway.... actually I'd be interested to see her angry. She's had mostly a supporting role so far, it would be nice to go offensive.
Bingo can do!

Colt556 said:
That would imply I was the Jura of the Jura/Makarov.
They could be twins! Except one has more hair and stuff yeah..

I'm in a superhero replay thing that's super fun and I have a girl who's name is Blue cheese (and yes, I purposefully spelt it like Blue instead of Bleu)

Kayzo said:
I'm in a superhero replay thing that's super fun and I have a girl who's name is Blue cheese (and yes, I purposefully spelt it like Blue instead of Bleu)
What's this roleplay? The Empowered project?

Well, damn. See y'all in another hour. Let's hope by then everyone will be on and ready, right?

And also @Zuka pls, Clair is representing Fairy Tail, she is a two year in a row champion y'know? o:

Yay for reading posts from the safety of my bed.

Kyuubey said:
And also @Zuka pls, Clair is representing Fairy Tail, she is a two year in a row champion y'know? o:
Yay for reading posts from the safety of my bed.
Can only dream to dream Eh? She doesn't know Sora or Clair will be in it yet, she still has time to make a fast retreat before it starts.

Also @Mitchs98 how are you going to judge it in RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back