Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
I would love to post but I'm waiting on someone to continue the fight...
Well, Chris is with Alicia and Mizuki. I'm not sure if he'd see the fight. At least he gave Eric some words of encouragement.

Isune said:
Well, Chris is with Alicia and Mizuki. I'm not sure if he'd see the fight. At least he gave Eric some words of encouragement.
One thing shounen anime has taught us is that words of encouragement apparently increases the receiver's power by several 1000%

I just had a crazy idea for an arch.

What if we had the embodiment of the four horseman of the apocalypse trying to start a world wide purge of the none magic users or something

purplepanda288 said:
I just had a crazy idea for an arch.
What if we had the embodiment of the four horseman of the apocalypse trying to start a world wide purge of the none magic users or something
Can't we just have a calm arc? I don't mind if something like this pops up later when everyone's a bit stronger, but let everyone rest first.

Isune said:
Can't we just have a calm arc? I don't mind if something like this pops up later when everyone's a bit stronger, but let everyone rest first.
That's what the Christmas and grand magic games arch are for

purplepanda288 said:
...Oh god.
Alright, another thing that bugs me here. I know that we have a lack of evil dudes to fight but putting four Mages against is a little hard for me to actually handle. One of the reasons why I had Kim go deeper into the corridors with Eias is because I wanted them not to get stuck in the group fight. And as we saw it was a cluster fuck, plus it puts a strain on the person controlling the opposing character.

Like right now, I was having Kim get a bit more of her character development with this fight. She, at heart, is a pacifist. Her abilities revolve around draining magic and making the opposing force weak over time. We have Ayano who is the complete opposite, who's magic feeds of murder and aggression to work. They like violence and the pain that others experience.

What I'm trying to get at here is that somtime group battles are a good way to incorporate everyone into the situation. Sometimes they are even necessary to develop ideas and characters. But other times is boils down to not every one can be included in a situation. So I ask, with all good intentions, that Nuir and Ceil be removed from the Fight.

@Happy Red Mage
Okay

Colt556 said:
Colt-Senpai, not Kyuubey-Senpai.
I'm Mitch's Senpai, sheesh.

tumblr_ngjpkimMG01sijzvio10_500.gif

Isune said:
B e a c h a r c

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Okay

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the meaning behind that. Are you saying ok as to retreat your characters, or just acknowledging my reasoning?

purplepanda288 said:
Or we can do a beach arc, actually isn't there a period were the mages train for the Magic games and its during the summer?
Of course. I don't think they just lounge about until the games come by. Why do you ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back